“T-bone T-bone T-bone”

Cuisines: Greek, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great place to eat. Friendly & caring staff. Cannot recommnend the T-Bone steak enough.
Set menus are a great option for families. Ravioli starter homemade was just fantastic.
Thoroughly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Viva Cyprus

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I arrived at my hotel after dinner service had finished,So,tired and hungry i asked the reception if they new where i could find a meal.They were not very helpfull so i just set off toward Paphos harbour.I came across Viva Cyprus so i popped in.Wow,The welcome i recieved was incredible,and i can HONESTLY say that after 20 mins i had forgotten all the Woe's of the days travelling.I only had a main course and chose Lamb Kleftico Which was really,really delicious.I travel around Greece considerably and like to think that i'm a good judge of their cuisine.Well Viva's has to be up there with the best.Not only was the food excellent but the service was second to non! After my meal,couple of beers,a few Free Brandy's and a good laugh and a joke with the owner and his "wife" I felt like i'd been there all week....Wonderful...

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have visited this lovely restaurant many times over the years and we always have a wonderful evening.
We opt for the set menu €12.50 with wine which is excellent both in quality and portion size.
I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Paphos. Many British people who live in Paphos eat here regularly - which says a lot I think.
The staff always give you a warm welcome and are very accommodating and friendly. They are brilliant with children (our daughter gets spoilt whenever we go) they give her a big plate of strawberries - no charge. There is a children's menu and the portions are generous. It also tells you on the children's menu which dishes are prepared fresh and which are frozen - which I think is a great idea - I wish restaurants here would do that!
My 4 year old daughter Ava absolutely loves Eleanor who works there (and the 2 cats!!). She never pressures anyone to go in - just says 'good evening' in her friendly way with her lovely smile.
You get a basket of bread on the table and, at the end of your meal, a brandy (men) and a coffee liqueur (women) - all complimentary.
We can't wait to visit again next year!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Decided to walk out of the main town area, towards big hotels. This restaurant looked nice. Due to seating area outside. Although they did do a cheap 3 course meal, we ordered from the main menu, shared homemade ravioli filled with feta cheese to start and some dip, followed by a village salad. The ravioli was Devine and so different, love the Cypriot salad with feta, then my partner had t bone steak for 14,00 euros. Wow, was the best t bone he had ever had. Lovely staff and a great atmosphere, you have just got to go!! Never had a bad meal in paphos..

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Eating out with a 17 month old was always going to be tricky but not at Viva Cyprus - he loved his food, we loved the food and the staff were amazing and made our whole trip enjoyable - we went 3 times in the same week we loved it so much and could not beat the value of their 3 course special - you should make this place a definite visit xx