“welcoming and plesent”

Alkion Tavern
Ranked #84 of 558 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Greek Cypriot Taverna (Est 1994).
Reviewed December 11, 2012

have visited this resteraunt for the last 4 years, always a freindly welcon from the owner keriakos, good choice on the menue and reasobaly priced, will be visiting again in june 2013

1  Thank mick414
There are newer reviews for Alkion Tavern

Reviewed November 9, 2012

my wife and I have been visiting the alkion for many years and have always been very pleased.This year we told my brother and his wife to go when they went in october.They did and were warmly welcomed by Kieron and his staff.You must try the suckling pig if available

1  Thank REBBS186403
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have visited this restaurant many times and find the food and staff very good. I have known Kieron for a few years now and he makes me very welcome. This year I had my new wife with me and he made us both very welcome and even reserved the best table for us on the Sat night when he had live dancing on. The food is always good an.d the service great. From Dave & Liz

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Wanted to take my Bajan partner to an authentic restaurant in Paphos so we went to Alkion. We ordered Keftedes and Dolamades to start, both delicious. Then we both had Kleftico for main - lovely. No room for dessert. That was Set Menu 4 which was 13.95 euros each. Well worth the money. I ordered half a carafe of red wine when we arrived. Really didnt like it much but Kyriakis (sp?) changed it immediately, no questions asked.

1  Thank Angie G
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

The manager Kieron and his team really look after you and ensure that you are completely happy. Try the meat balls and the lamb kleftiko they are excellent, we visited 4 times over a 2 week period and weren't disappointed.