“Excelent value”

Cafe Vienna
Ranked #290 of 544 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Steakhouse, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Truro, United Kingdom
“Excelent value”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The quality in this restaurant is superb and if you pay in pounds instead of Euros they do the conversion at 2 pounds to 1 Euro which makes the bill roughly half price, now that's what I call value for money

Visited April 2013

• Greek first
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Fab prices, location, and food!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We visited here July 2012 on just passing and recommendation from a friend who lives in Paphos. Only place that offers and allows you to pay in sterling which is a must €2 to £1. Party of 7 included variety of fillet steaks, pasta dishes, club sandwiches and drinks came to just over £65 bargain. There are two parts to this restuarant we ate in I love Steak and Prawns, the cafe part was always busy. Looking forward to returning, best club sandwich I have had.

• Visited July 2012
paphos
“reasonable food spoilt by smoking being allowed”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were invited to join 4 friends for a meal to a place we had heard a lot about but never been to before
As soon as I entered the place I smelled cigarette smoke which did not bode well
There was a vast choice of things to choose which I found quite daunting
It was not particularly pleasant having all the smoke around but we found service fine
We would not recommend to others unless they were smokers

• Visited March 2013
Paphos, Cyprus
“cold food and smoking”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went to this place as we had eaten here before and had really enjoyed our meals, but on this occasion (15 march) we were extremely disappointed. Firstly there were people smoking in a bar area about 2 metres away from us while we were trying to eat, when my wife asked the waitress if they should be smoking inside she was told a very abrupt 'YES' !!!
The service was very poor, I ordered a starter only to be told that it was not on, so I had to choose something else. When the main courses arrived my potatoes were cold, the veg was undercooked and sitting in water, and the chicken was dry. My wifes lamb cutlets were alright but the veg again was undercooked. We had finished our main course and members of staff passed us 2-3 times without clearing our plates, when eventually they did, we werent asked if we would like to see the dessert menu, or whether we had enjoyed our food. When we came to pay using a UK sterling debit card (as we had done before) to take advantage of their 2 euros to the pound offer, we were informed that they took sterling cash only, when we questioned this we were told they could not accept sterling card payment. So to add insult to injury we paid twice as much for the experience !! I dont think any Cypriots worked there, it was all eastern europeans. I would never recommend this place to anybody now !!!

• Visited March 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Delicious and great value”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was my favourite restaurant we visited during our stay.

The food was fantastic - absolutely amazing steak!!

Such great value for money too! Would definitely recommend this place!

Visited March 2013