“keo”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

had a great meal at the vienna in paphos cyprus five of us all had something different and we all were very pleased with the food.we paid in stirling and got half price.
The service was a bit slow but it did not matter we were not in a hurry.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

When we were in paphos this September, the Vienna Cafe was offering two pounds sterling for every euro spent...NOW that is good value for the tourist visiting Cyhprus as I feel Cyprus has become very, very expensive since becoming a member of the EU.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Taken here by friends who eat here frequently during a recent trip to Paphos. The restaurant is nice and modern looking and the choice of food very good. My partner and I both had lobster and and one of our friends had a fillet stake. The food was very good,and lots of it, but the service was very slow and we did wait for some time on arrival before we were offered any drinks. Our bill for the evening including wine was £65. If you pay in sterling they give you an exchange rate of 2 euros per pound no matter what the current daily exchange rate was. (during our stay it was 1.21). Would go back here just for the lobster.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Once we had tried this restaurant, we went back twice more during our 11 day stay in Paphos. The restaurant is paired with the "I love stark and prawns" restaurant next door and although the menu is centred around steak and seafood, the quality was the best I've tasted in quite a while. The decor is modern and very well designed "classy". The staff were very welcoming and left just the right amount of time between the courses. The food was excellent, steak cooked to perfection, all of the sauces accompanying the steaks and seafood were mouth watering. We just didn't want the meal to end. There was also a good selection of reasonably priced wines beers and cocktails. Lastly if you paid the bill in sterling, they gave you an exchange rate of 2 euros to a pound. Although in my opinion the meal was worth the euro total, paying in sterling resulted in the bargain of the week. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and would make it my first choice on my next visit to Cyprus.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We ate in here 3 times on our vacation in Paphos and the steaks were excellent. I don't normallly eat steak out but this restaurant knew just how to cook them. One bonus it has that you can pay your bill in GBP sterling and the bill then becomes half price, so make sure you take GBP sterling cash out with you when you visit this restaurant. The staff are very good and helpful at assisting you in making the correct choice of steak. This place will be on our list the next time we visit Paphos.