Just returned to the UK after staying here for 10 nights. The food was all on a buffet basis but we knew this when we booked and obviously that was why the hotel does such amazing deals. The staff were amazing, every single one of them from the moment we arrived to departure could not have done more to make our holiday so wonderful.
Bar prices were a bit silly but with the best cocktail bar in Cyprus (Memories) just across the road where drinks were half the price of the hotel who cared.
Will return here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus