We have just returned from our first experience of the Annabelle and I must say what a great stay we had. The place, it's facilities and its location are terrific, with the added benefit of being able to visit the Almyra next door at no extra charge.
We were on a full board package but ate out at least once a day. Pinguino, Adelaido and a local Italian were favourites and not expensive.
One thing that anyone visiting in February should be aware of though is the age profile of the other guests. We are both in our mid to late 50s and there were very few families or other guests that were younger - most were 15 to 20 years older, which means that the atmosphere about the place is more M&S than Party Central.
Anyway subject to that comment I would wholly recommend the Annabelle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Travelocity so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus