We have been to Paphos quite a few times before, but have always stayed at the Pioneer Beach hotel further up the same road. We were told by friends that they had stayed at The Annabelle and that it was very nice so we thought we would try it. We were allocated a really nice room overlooking the pool and the sea, so were very pleased. The location was excellent as you were literally a very short walk from the front. The food was really good and the restaurant staff were most friendly and accommodating as were front of house. The maids who cleaned our room did a first class job, and each evening we had a turn down service with a flower and a poem which was nice. Gardens were beautiful and I imagine in the Summer would be lovely especially the swim up bar.
We had a meal in their sister hotel one evening which was an option, this was good, waiter service, but it was closing down a day or so later for the Winter, so it was quite quiet.
I preferred the beach at the Pioneer Beach hotel,as it is literally at the end of the gardens; but at this time of the year it didn't matter to us.
We had wine with our meal most evenings which was 10 euros, so that was ok, I know some people thought the wine was expensive, but you are in a hotel so that is about the norm.
The bar drinks weren't any more expensive than any other comparable hotel, although the Pioneer Beach used to have a happy hour which was good.
All in all I would return for a winter break, but if I went in the October time, I think I would prefer the Pioneer Beach for the beach location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookcyprus.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus