As a current guest at The Annabelle I must commend management for their fast response to reviews. Several issues which were raised recently on Trip Adviser - coffee pots at breakfast, tea/coffee making facilities in rooms, use of fridge, water at mealtimes, free use of the safe - these have all been addressed.
We booked a side seaview room, another time I would definitely book a seaview- they look amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus