This is the third year running my husband and myself have spent in Paphos in February and March and decided this year as Mercury had such a great deal on we would treat ourselfs and stay at The Annabelle. We booked for 28 nights half board and we were upgraded to full board and also one week on B&B free. We must have had the best room in the hotel (367) seaview, I will never forget lying in my bed looking out through the palm trees over the lovely sea. Everyone of the staff were so helpful and friendly. The whole hotel is kept spotless by the hard working houskeeping staff. The food was excellent, you were spoilt for choice. I think you would have to be very fussy or think you are someone very special (ref to some of the other reviews) to fault the food in anyway eveything was freash and tasty. The only complaint I have is the price of the drinks in the dining room, after paying 8 Euro for two cups of water and two tea bags and 3.50 Euro for a small bottle of water we decided not to have anything to drink in the dining room. There was entertainment on in the bar lounge most evenings and also a bar room with all the football/sport shown on a large television. The garden/pool area is beautiful all lovely waterfalls and caves on different levels. The whole hotel has a lovely atmosphere.
I could not fault this hotel and would recommend The Annabelle to all my friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus