Just returned from Annabelle Hotel. We were so worried before arriving after having read the reviews, but we neednt have worried. We were met in the lobby by Crystalla, who was wonderful. She put us at ease immediately and showed us to our room, which although, on the ground floor had a lovely view of the rear garden and a seaview beyond. The room was clean, but dated. No 'wow' factor here. We asked for robes which were promptly brought. The rest of the staff were absolutely fabulous. Nothing is too much trouble for any of them. They are kind, warm, friendly and helpful at all times. In fact, I think they are pleased if you make a request for anything.
Demetrios, the restaurant manager helped to make our stay enjoyable. Judit in the lobby bar is a lovely girl, with always a smile on her face.
I dont think the hotel is 5* as it lacks the little touches of luxury. There is no tea and coffee facilities in the room, no bucks fizz at breakfast, no chocolate on the pillow. The evening meals are very good. Unlike some of the comments, I always found the food hot and delicious. Unfortunately, the breakfasts are poor, not much choice. tasteless and lacking variety, not what you would expect for a 5* hotel. I only went to breakfast twice.
Our 12 year old loved the Teens club with Zac. He took them to the waterpark, cinema, bowling and various watersports.
I did tell Chrystalla that I was unhappy with the fridge charge. This is ridiculous, never been charged before in any hotel, any country, whether it has been a 3* or 5*. So she compromised, emptied the mini bar from it, and only charged us 15 euros for the whole of our stay. Its almost like saying, 'theres a bed here but we are gonna charge you for using it'. They need to stop this nonsense. Overall, we had a lovely holiday, A cake in my room for my birthday was a lovely touch. Coming round the pool area with fruit was also a nice touch.
Never had any trouble getting a sunbed, even if it was afternoon, we always managed to get one somewhere, although a lot of them are broken and need either repairing or removing.
I would return to the Annabelle and I just hope Chrystalla and demetrios are there to welcome us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sincere welcome awaits at Annabelle, a family-run oasis set within six acres of lush gardens on Paphos' Mediterranean sea front. Cool, peaceful interiors, understated design and warm, caring service combined with 5 star luxury to create a distinct atmosphere of unpretentious elegance. Four restaurants and five bars showcase seasonal produce, delicate local wines and traditional Cypriot charm, with live music almost every night of the week. Glittering waterfalls reflect the tantalising blue of the Mediterranean; swaying palms slow life to a blissful pace and languid days roll into leisurely nights with impeccable ease... Welcome to Annabelle: luxury for the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Annabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Paphos
- Hotel Annabelle Cyprus
- The Annabelle Paphos
- Annabelle Cyprus Hotel Paphos
- Annabelle Hotel Cyprus