We went full board, and found it pretty good value for money. food was pretty good and plenty of dishes to choose from,but we did find it a bit chaotic during serving times, seems very spreed out, as there are no trays provided, there was a lot of walking about during dinning times.all inclusive drinks are very basic however the wine is not to bad, bar closes at 00:00 and you are charged for drinks from 23:00 be aware around the the lower pool area, is very slippery when you come out of the pool. bathrooms are a little dated, and showers have no thermostatic controls,so its a bit of a pain getting the right water temperature. you have to pay for wifi, not cheep. also we were very surprised, that the hotel allows local outsiders to use the bar area. be aware there where a bunch of guys prying on women in the evenings in the bar area and terrace hotel need to sort this out!! the hotel is very well located staff are very friendly and polite. bus service is excellent, and good value. great little shop within the hotel for bits and bobs and great value. don't let the above put you off! just pointers, I would rate the hotel a good 3+ star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the world of the Laura Beach Hotel, an oasis of tranquility and relaxation on the South coast of Cyprus, in Paphos. The Hotel is situated on the sea front of Paphos, a few kilometers from Paphos city center and is privileged to share close proximity to the finest locations and treasures of the island such as the famous Tombs of the Kings, an Ancient Archaeological Heritage site. The Laura Beach Hotel is one of the few Paphos hotels with a west-facing outlook that provides guests with a sublime view of blazing indescribable sunsets. Amongst several other Paphos Hotels, Laura Beach Hotel in Paphos, is a leading Hotel which can meet the needs of all travelers--families, couples and business people. During the winter period 12/13 the hotel has gone through major renovations in the public areas and guests' rooms and the latest addition of 2014 our full size splash water park which is one of the biggest water park situated within a hotel's ground. Moreover, all restaurants and bars have been renovated giving them a modern look with frameless windows for the amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Bookcyprus.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Laura Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyprotel Laura Beach Paphos
- Laura Beach Hotel Paphos
- Hotel Cyprotel Laura Beach