We have just returned from our 7th visit to the Laura and it just gets better. The staff, as usual are great, Nothing is too much trouble. The food choice is exceptional and there is always more than enough. The drinks are of good quality too. The hotel is absolutely spotless with maid service every day. The rooms are really nice, particularly since the upgrade, but we had never had a problem with the accomodation anyway. It is in a very quiet area, which is great for us, as this is our chill out holiday of the year and I agree that some people may find it too quiet, but the entertainment is very good, Rio and the gang have a good programme to keep both adults and kids amused and during peak season there is even more to do. The buses are cheap and you can travel all over the place, not everyone's cup of tea I know, but it's a great way to see a lot of the island and much cheaper than paying for a travel agent's excursion. I was a little shocked at some of the reviews of the hotel on here - yes there may be a lot of Russians, but it's the same everywhere these days and they are not all ignorant, we made friends with a couple and they were the nicest people you could meet. Anyone who criticizes the food obviously hasn't had a lot of All Inclusive holidays - we have four or five a year and believe me, the Laura should be Michelin star rated compared to most of them!! A lot of places only offer a couple of choices during the day from a set menu and little more on an evening. We've been to a few hotels where you are only allowed one drink at a time on your table and have to finish it before ordering another and the Laura is not like that at all. The air con wasn't on at first but trust me, normally at this time of year you don't need it, however it was exceptionally hot and the air con was turned on straight away. A holiday is what you make it. We join in, play games, speak to people of all nationalities and in general have a great time. Anyone who wants an action packed "customer service experience" should go to Disneyland. If you want a really good holiday in a really good hotel, with an excellent choice of food and drink the Laura may be the place for you. Yiamas!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the world of the Laura Beach Hotel, an oasis of tranquility and relaxation on the South coast of Cyprus, in Paphos. The Hotel is situated on the sea front of Paphos, a few kilometers from Paphos city center and is privileged to share close proximity to the finest locations and treasures of the island such as the famous Tombs of the Kings, an Ancient Archaeological Heritage site. The Laura Beach Hotel is one of the few Paphos hotels with a west-facing outlook that provides guests with a sublime view of blazing indescribable sunsets. Amongst several other Paphos Hotels, Laura Beach Hotel in Paphos, is a leading Hotel which can meet the needs of all travelers--families, couples and business people. During the winter period 12/13 the hotel has gone through major renovations in the public areas and guests' rooms and the latest addition of 2014 our full size splash water park which is one of the biggest water park situated within a hotel's ground. Moreover, all restaurants and bars have been renovated giving them a modern look with frameless windows for the amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Bookcyprus.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Laura Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyprotel Laura Beach Paphos
- Laura Beach Hotel Paphos
- Hotel Cyprotel Laura Beach