It's hard to know where to begin.. I'll keep it brief .. Positives:- cleanliness is very good, pools great and cleaned daily, fantastic views from balcony, (however, we had to pay a premium for this prior to our arrival), some rooms have had the balconies replaced with large windows, so your room will be slightly bigger.. but that's about it. It's a shame the balconies have been removed from a considerable amount of rooms.. it's a huge mistake !!
Not so positives.. The first room we were allocated, was to be honest.. An insult.. Most things didn't work, terrible damp basement smell.. It was horrid, to say the least. We moved later to the room we had initially paid for.. Which was better.
It's not the hotels fault, however there is a huge amount of Russian holiday makers. Guests took food by the piles, which they were quite welcome to.. I'm only sorry to say.. The food is of very average standard, but it does depend on personal choice & expectation. Thankfully, even though we were half board, which included dinner... we decided only to use the restaurant 3 times for dinner.. During our whole stay.. We opted to eat elsewhere.
Take a deep,breath if you expect 4 star food etc.. It's simply not.
( Thankfully we met some good people, especially the Isle of Wight couple T&S.. You both kept us sane... Keep smiling as they say !!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the world of the Laura Beach Hotel, an oasis of tranquility and relaxation on the South coast of Cyprus, in Paphos. The Hotel is situated on the sea front of Paphos, a few kilometers from Paphos city center and is privileged to share close proximity to the finest locations and treasures of the island such as the famous Tombs of the Kings, an Ancient Archaeological Heritage site. The Laura Beach Hotel is one of the few Paphos hotels with a west-facing outlook that provides guests with a sublime view of blazing indescribable sunsets. Amongst several other Paphos Hotels, Laura Beach Hotel in Paphos, is a leading Hotel which can meet the needs of all travelers--families, couples and business people. During the winter period 12/13 the hotel has gone through major renovations in the public areas and guests' rooms and the latest addition of 2014 our full size splash water park which is one of the biggest water park situated within a hotel's ground. Moreover, all restaurants and bars have been renovated giving them a modern look with frameless windows for the amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laura Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyprotel Laura Beach Paphos
- Laura Beach Hotel Paphos
- Hotel Cyprotel Laura Beach