“Best yet”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Having lived in Cyprus for over 4 years, we had been meaning to visit the Othello for some time. We have now and wished he had visited sooner. The food, staff, ambience are all excellent and this place is really well worth a visit. It is definitely on our list now, and is one of the best meals we have had since being in Cyprus. The USDA steak was as good as you get in the US, and the apple pie is to die for. Enjoy!

1  Thank Steve W

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have visited this restaurant many times whilst in Coral Bay. Love this restaurant, friendly staff, excellent service, good food. The manager is a lovely guy, always happy and has a friendly word. Will definitely be going back there later this year in October. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Jane M
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I took my family of 6 to this restaurant as the singing, dancing and lively music draws you in. Ordered our meal and straight away because it was busy there was a long wait. Once the food came the fish was cold and the chicken was raw! We sent it back and the second chicken dish was again raw!! I mentioned to the waiter that we were not happy and the attitude of the waiting staff was Discrasfull, he asked if we wanted another meal and as we were deciding another waiter came over and said, I quote " do you want another meal or what!!" totally shocking service and awful awful food, my opinion....... stay away and visit the restaurant opposite, all they have going for them is the music, NOT THE FOOD!!!!!! Claire from Birmingham August 2012.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have been to this restaurant last October 2011 & revisted again June 2012, the food is excellent and there is plenty of it without it being expensive. The owwer & staff wiil look after you without being to intrusive when your eating your meal. I have eaten here for breakfast & Evening meal and i have never been let down with the quality of the food. The owner even remembered myself and my wife from the visit in 2011, which when you think about the amount of poeple that pass through this place is impressive, nothing is to much trouble.
I really enjoy the beef stifado here and the baclava sweet, all the food is of an excellent standard, if you want a bit of entertainment go when the dancers and the glass balancing act is on, very enjoyable.

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

On our 2 week holiday in Cyprus we went here 3 times. The welcome is very pleasant, the waiters are really friendly and chatty. The food is brilliant and at great value. There is live entertainment on about 3 days a week which is really good to watch. If you are in the area you really really need to go to this restaurant.

1  Thank Milosh96