“maybe was too new”

Meat Academy
Ranked #284 of 558 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Meat Academy a casual dining restaurant serving meat and fish dishes cooked in a traditional charcoal grille.The restaurant id fully air-conditioned with a nice cozy atmosphere. The walls are decorated with lot's of cooking tips and cooking methods for a different educational experience! Also the restaurant is equipped with a children play area for our little ones! Join us for a nice platter from Cyprus or Greece or why not try our surf & Turf platter or even our chargrilled cook Black Angus Ripe Eye steak. A selection of nice starters and fresh salads will amaze you.MEAT ACADEMY... FEED YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!!
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Did not feel there was any atmosphere here to make me want to go back. The food was bland and lacked in warmth. Was concerned before going about the name as I felt it reminded me of a meat market but maybe it was just because they were still learning.

There are newer reviews for Meat Academy

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I visited this place after walking around the nearby restaurants and realizing everything else was full. It looked nice and clean on the outside and the name was promising. The service was quite good but after the starters (which were OK), the steaks came. Instead of tender perfectly cooked (medium-rare, as I asked) steak, I was offered an overcooked (almost well) done tough mess. My companion's steak was about the same. Sadly, despite the promising look and friendly waiters, I do not see my self going back or recommending this place.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We ate twice at this restaurant and would recommend it for value and wholesome good quality meals.It is bright and cheery and not a romantic night out but good for a place to go to fill ones tum! Friendly service and a decent variety.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was our fourth visit to Meat Academy since it opened and the waitress remembered us. The food was still excellent. I had the mixed grill which was tasty and filling and my husband had the special which was the lamb kleftiko which he completely enjoyed. The food is also very reasonable priced and great value for money. The mojito was tasty too! Meat Academy is closed on mondays.

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Sitting in the restaurant using the wifi to write this, all I can say is lots of good quality food, funnily enough lots of meat but we are staying nearby & can recommend a visit