“Friendly family restaurant.”

Kyra Frosini Tavern
Ranked #68 of 552 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A New Tavern Restaurant Lokated In The Centre Of Paphos In A Renovated Old House With A Fantastic Garden.family Restaurant With Greek Cuisine
Matlock, United Kingdom
“Friendly family restaurant.”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We have been to the Kyra Frosini on 2 separate visits to Paphos and every time has been a pleasure. On my first visit, which was on the last day of our holiday in 2012, I had a giant pork chop that was fantastic. On our return to Paphos in March we had a couple of meals at the restaurant and they were perfect. Lovely couple and fabulous unpretentious food.

2 Thank DaveM236

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Great Cypriot food and hospitality”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Came across this gem while walking around Paphos; delicious food, well presented and value for money. I had the meze starter (7 euros) as a main and the next time the Lamb kleftico (12 euros), can also highly recommend the deserts, the orange cake and chocolate cake are very more-ish, and of course the Cyprus coffee! Lovely garden to sit in and blot out the chaos of Paphos harbour area, can't recommend this restaurant enough.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank peripatetic_habit
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Paphos is our second home and this restaurant is always our first, middle and last choice before we head back to uk.
Not only is the food excellent, the service by this beautiful family is second to none.
We even order food to take home, then a day later we take back the terracotta pots they are cooked in.
Andri even gave me some mint to grow back at our apartment. Nothing is too much trouble for this lady. Don't miss this off your list when visiting Paphos, the old traditions still live on at Kira Frosini.
May they go on and on xx

2 Thank sandra186364
Newcastle
“Home cooking at its best”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The restaurant was recommended by our hotel. The food is cooked by the owner and she and her husband made us feel very welcome. My wife and I always try to eat local dishes and at Kyra Frosini we had Stifados. It was a good choice as the meat was extremely tender and the sauce very tasty. I then had home made chocolate cake which was absolutely wonderful. It was very different from what I had expected; instead of a slice of cake, I was presented with a small cooking pot filled with cake over which was a chocolate sauce. The cake was still warm and extremely light. In my opinion, the restaurant should be much higher than its position of 73 (at the time of writing) and is well worth visiting.

2 Thank Docja
Paphos, Cyprus
“Best food and hospitality”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

One of the best place to eat home made Cypriot food made with so much love .
Fantastic hospitality ,they really make me feel welcome .
And beautiful cozy traditional atmosphere and interior
I personally love the place , food and hospitality

• Visited January 2014