“Fantastic dive,”
Review of Coral Bay Divers

Coral Bay Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Coral Bay Divers is the "ONLY" PADI Career Development Centre in Cyprus. With the most outstanding facilities, professional enthusiastic and fun loving divemasters and instructors. You can be assured that you will be well looked after, whilst we show you the beautiful and crystal clear Mediterranean Sea. Come and join us for a life time of adventures, whether its for the 1st or for the 1000th time. Coral Bay Divers offers technical diver training and we arrange dives for the seasoned tech diver to the famous wreck of the Zenobia and Jubilee Shoals. For those seeking a career in diving, Coral Bay Divers and its award winning Course Director are your best choice to reach your potential and goals in becoming a PADI Professional. You are going to have fantastic experience and enjoy yourself tremendously. Come on, you know you want to!! We don't say we are the the Best....... You DO !!!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic dive,”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Went diving with my parents to the island..

and would like to say how professional and competent the staff were!!

Good current and many surges!!

Thanks to john for guiding us around!

Would recommend 100%

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
London, UK
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Diving at Coral Bay Divers.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We would thoroughly recommend Coral Bay Divers to anyone looking for a friendly, professional and fun dive school in Cyprus.

Jurg runs a really professional operation and I was really delighted to get a speedy response to my first e-mail inquiry. We had to rearrange our plans several times and he was really helpful.

We dived locally and on the Zenobia and had an excellent time. All of their kit seems really new and well-maintained. We were really impressed by both the Coral Bay team (Thanks to John, Stef and Angela) and their prices.

Visited September 2012
uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“coral bay divers”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Very professional set up felt very comfortable as soon as i arrived in the very organised shop.Great to dive with would recommend to all levels jurg is a no nonsense guy who made me feel very secure an not pampered would highly recommend him to dive with will defo go back an dive the amazing zenobia with jurg.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Andrew l
Prague, Czech Republic
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Coral Bay Divers”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great people, great centre and the highest standards. Excellent with new divers if you are thinking about trying the sport. Thoroughly recommended

Visited August 2012
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Coral Bay Divers”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have just returned from a two week holiday in Phaphos where I enjoyed 9 fantastic dives with the Coral Bay Divers team. My lovely wife and Jurg arranged my dives as a suprise birthday present and hey what a surprise! They were amazing!. Jurg, Angela & Stef made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease with all of my dives and I would say they are all 6* not 5* as previously claimed. I can't wait to join up with them again next year. I would highly recommend the Zenobia trip and all the fantastic dives sites in the local area. If anyone wants to please Jurg please take along Vanilla centered biscuits and you'll be onto a winner (or salty toffee hagen daz with strawberry sauce). Massive smiles :-)

Visited August 2012