“Coral Bay Divers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coral Bay Divers

Coral Bay Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Coral Bay Divers is the "ONLY" PADI Career Development Centre in Cyprus. With the most outstanding facilities, professional enthusiastic and fun loving divemasters and instructors. You can be assured that you will be well looked after, whilst we show you the beautiful and crystal clear Mediterranean Sea. Come and join us for a life time of adventures, whether its for the 1st or for the 1000th time. Coral Bay Divers offers technical diver training and we arrange dives for the seasoned tech diver to the famous wreck of the Zenobia and Jubilee Shoals. For those seeking a career in diving, Coral Bay Divers and its award winning Course Director are your best choice to reach your potential and goals in becoming a PADI Professional. You are going to have fantastic experience and enjoy yourself tremendously. Come on, you know you want to!! We don't say we are the the Best....... You DO !!!
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Coral Bay Divers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have just returned from a two week holiday in Phaphos where I enjoyed 9 fantastic dives with the Coral Bay Divers team. My lovely wife and Jurg arranged my dives as a suprise birthday present and hey what a surprise! They were amazing!. Jurg, Angela & Stef made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease with all of my dives and I would say they are all 6* not 5* as previously claimed. I can't wait to join up with them again next year. I would highly recommend the Zenobia trip and all the fantastic dives sites in the local area. If anyone wants to please Jurg please take along Vanilla centered biscuits and you'll be onto a winner (or salty toffee hagen daz with strawberry sauce). Massive smiles :-)

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Hands down this dive centre is the best on the island. I have never met people so good at what they do. The whole crew that work there make the experience of diving better than anything. I would recommend anyone who dives anywhere else in Paphos to at least give them a try. The atmosphere is amazing and you always feel welcome. I will not change from Coral Bay Divers now.

1 Thank Jamie M
Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Having just passed my open water diving I was looking for somewhere to dive whilst on holiday in Cyprus. Googled diving in Coral Bay and up popped Coral Bay Divers. I spoke with Angela on the phone who was very welcoming. I called into the shop to arrange a dives. I had two dives one morning with Jurg and two others, i felt completely at ease despite being nervous. The whole experience from initial contact to completing the dives was an absolute pleasure. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a dive centre in Cyprus to give Coral Bay Diving a call.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great diving, great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Having just passed my Open Water qualification, I was looking for a dive centre to help me dive in the sea for the 1st time, whilst also getting my son through a refresher course. I couldn't have chosen better - Coral Bay Divers, and especially Angela, were fantastic. We did 4 dives over 2 mornings, all shore based, focused around the Ampitheatre and Pistol Bay coves just outside Coral Bay - swim throughs, caves, great vis, decent level of fish to see, and my buoyancy came on leaps and bounds! Angela really made our dives enjoyable - I have the bug!
Four of our party also took a Discovery Scuba course on the back of my experience, and they all loved it - the more the merrier!
I would totally recommend Coral bay divers.

Reykjavik, Iceland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun and professional.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Choosing a Dive Resort can be tricky when planing to take a course. You want to have fun but also you want your dive instructor to be professional. You browse the Internet and find a webside you like and send an email. That's what I did and I was fortunate to find Coral Bay Divers. I sent an email and got replay within a day. Being PADI MSDT instructor myself I had lots of questions regarding the courses I wanted to take (Tec 40-45 and 50) and about dive instructors experience. Jurg Dahler, PADI Platinum Course Director (and owner) answered all my questions and send me material to prepare for the course (one do not want to spend her holiday reading). Even though I had to drive 40 min every day to get there as my hotel was in Latsi It was totally worth it. I learned a lot from Jurg and his team. Thanks a lot. I can highly recommend Coral Bay Diving to you, whether you are a beginner or more experienced.

Visited July 2012