“Tasty food and good wine”

The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.
Ranked #32 of 558 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Premiere South African Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant in Paphos. Specialising in Charcoal Grilled, Dry Aged Steaks at excellent prices. Relax in our Cocktail Lounge, main restaurant or under the stars in our outside Braai Boma. Experiential Dining in an Exceptional Environment. Come and Taste Africa
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We have ordered a sirloin steak and a grilled fish with pat and piri piri. The portions were big, so that you don't need to go for an appetizer. The wine for 18€ was a Chardonnay and quite good. The staff was very friendly. Most surprising was the style of the restaurant as I did not expect such a cool and stylish look inside, because the restaurant is in a street between an Irish pub and kind of Italian restaurant with backyard flair. The owner did far more then just putting some tables together. Very good. I fully suggest the lodge restaurant.

1  Thank Ozcroblue
There are newer reviews for The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Went to the Lodge, lovely place, gives to the feeling of being in the outback, the food we good even though I had to send my first steak back, but my wife who had also ordered the same cut and that was fine. The service was good and very attentive, we had a chill out in the lounge area outside after out meal and it caped off a good experience, and will be going back.

Thanks

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was truly the best meal we had all holiday - the food is supurb, the staff extremely friendly and informative - I can not recommend this retaurant enough - A* all round! Thank you so much

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This restaurant doesn't look much from outside as you can't see the eating area but you won't be disappointed, really great surroundings and fabulous food. The meze is some of the best food we ate on holiday, amazing flavours and more food than you could eat but more importantly just fantastic tasting food, the chicken livers are to die for. Way too cheap for this level of restaurant at 20 euros per person, you'd be mad to miss it!

1  Thank THIBlackburn
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I would describe the restaurant as average. I can see what they are trying to do but falls short and is not everyone's cup of tea. The food was fine and the portions are huge. Service was a bit casual for me.