“Slight hickup with the first steak, but great place and we will go back.”

The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.
Ranked #30 of 548 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Premiere South African Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant in Paphos. Specialising in Charcoal Grilled, Dry Aged Steaks at excellent prices. Relax in our Cocktail Lounge, main restaurant or under the stars in our outside Braai Boma. Experiential Dining in an Exceptional Environment. Come and Taste Africa
Paphos, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slight hickup with the first steak, but great place and we will go back.”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Went to the Lodge, lovely place, gives to the feeling of being in the outback, the food we good even though I had to send my first steak back, but my wife who had also ordered the same cut and that was fine. The service was good and very attentive, we had a chill out in the lounge area outside after out meal and it caped off a good experience, and will be going back.

Thanks

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Bath, United Kingdom
“A must if travelling to paphos”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was truly the best meal we had all holiday - the food is supurb, the staff extremely friendly and informative - I can not recommend this retaurant enough - A* all round! Thank you so much

Visited July 2014
Blackburn
“Amazing mere”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant doesn't look much from outside as you can't see the eating area but you won't be disappointed, really great surroundings and fabulous food. The meze is some of the best food we ate on holiday, amazing flavours and more food than you could eat but more importantly just fantastic tasting food, the chicken livers are to die for. Way too cheap for this level of restaurant at 20 euros per person, you'd be mad to miss it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank THIBlackburn
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Just ok”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I would describe the restaurant as average. I can see what they are trying to do but falls short and is not everyone's cup of tea. The food was fine and the portions are huge. Service was a bit casual for me.

• Visited July 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“worst meal of holiday”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were taken here by friends on a return visit. I felt really bad for them as it was their recommendation. My meal was terrible dry chicken sprinkled with piri piri powder and tasteless mash. The service was a joke staff eating from customers leftovers as plates were being taken away from table. Drinks spilt on two of our party with no discount. My drink came and was not what I ordered but waitress said it was what I ordered its just that they use different pineapple juice from everyone else??? Oh I don't think so. So she was told to take it back and remove from Bill, No ventilation at all so the heat was unbearable. Will not be returning. EVER!!!

• Visited June 2014