“Excellent!”

The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.
Ranked #25 of 572 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Premiere South African Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant in Paphos. Specialising in Charcoal Grilled, Dry Aged Steaks at excellent prices. Relax in our Cocktail Lounge, main restaurant or under the stars in our outside Braai Boma. Experiential Dining in an Exceptional Environment. Come and Taste Africa
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

This is really an excellent restaurant and I consider myself to be a tough critic. We ordered the rips and seafood platter and both were amazing. The portions are huge relatively inexpensive. The service was very good, the staff very friendly. A great dining experience!

1  Thank ioanna0102
Write a ReviewReviews (1,205)

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Went on an off chance and we are wowed! We had ribs and peri peri chicken with salad and pap and everything was great. House wine is €10 a bottle and really went down smoothly! The waiting staff were great and the atmosphere was relaxed and stylish. The portions were huge but we managed to eat through a large chunk of the meal. We didn't get starters as we saw meals coming out and they are all pretty huge. The bill including wine and expensive (but still good value €18) choices was under €30 euro each. A great meal. Really do recommend!

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Decided last minute to visit The Lodge while on holiday and upon arrival we realised how busy/popular it was but the staff were so kind in making us a table up in the back- as we hadn't booked. So glad they did as it was one of the best meals of our trip!

My wife has a halloumi addiction and although there was only a halloumi starter on the menu, the staff kindly make a main course version for her which was a really nice touch.

The ribs are a must and the braai sauce is to die for!!

The setting is beautiful and its a genuinely nice place to spend your time- great ambiance!

Well worth a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I visited the restaurant twice during my stay. I had the rib eye steak which was melt in the mouth and the Mocabique prawns in lemon garlic butter, which were the best prawns I think I've ever tasted. The red rice was fabulous and the portions were huge. You'll never leave this place hungry. The atmosphere is welcoming the staff are attentive and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. I will recommend a visit to anyone coming to Paphos, out of this world!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is the first negative review I have ever written.
Our party of eleven adults visited this restaurant last week as it was highly recommended. It became apparent early on the the restaurant was overbooked and there were not sufficient staff on duty. We were sat in the entrance hall where customers gathered so there was absolutely no privacy. We had persons wandering around our table and sitting on the end of it whilst we were trying to eat our food.
The service was so poor it is hard to describe. The food orders were wrong, there was tin foil in one of our guests dinners, the waitress was rude and suggested that the mistake with the food orders was our fault. When I asked to speak with the manager about all these issues he was the most condescending individual I think I have had the misfortune to meet.
Suffice to say we were ignored for the rest of the evening after our meal was served, and were not offered any further drinks or the sweet menu.
We left with a bill in excess of 530 euros.

9  Thank 453Steve