“Amazing”

The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.
Ranked #52 of 581 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Premiere South African Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant in Paphos. Specialising in Charcoal Grilled, Dry Aged Steaks at excellent prices. Relax in our Cocktail Lounge, main restaurant or under the stars in our outside Braai Boma. Experiential Dining in an Exceptional Environment. Come and Taste Africa
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I loved loved loved this restaurant. The food was amazing, portions are huuuuuge and value for money is fantastic. We sat outside and the atmosphere was brilliant, the decoration is so authentic, a real delight to eat in. The staff were friendly and polite with a wide knowledge of the menu as they could easily answer any questions we had. This was the last meal of our holiday and it was such a treat, truly one of the best meals I have ever had!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,230)

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Enjoyed the first visit so much we went again the next evening and took friends. Staff very helpful with choices of food and wine. Lovely log fire in winter, food excellent especially steaks and nothing rushed. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

From the time you enter this restaurant the African influence is obvious. The furnishings are quite tremendous and, I have to say I envy the owner. The ambience is huge.

There is a very wide choice on the menu with a strong South African influence. The welcome guest receive is faultless with as many questions you wish to ask are answered with detail and patience.

Portions here are large and served very quickly. It is with regret that I say the quality, on our one visit did not match the quantity and speed of delivery - it was alright. My fillet steak was very big and not the best I have ever had as there was too much grissle.

Attention to detail in this establishment could easily turn it in to one of those special, spoil yourself indulgences while you are on holiday.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

It's pretty dark in there. We actually saw someone get up and stand by a light so he could read the menu. I'm all for ambiance, but this was too dark. We both had steak and prawns. Really nice, but pricey. A nice treat, but there were so many other good restaurants within 5 minutes' walk that we didn't return. Would go back another time. Main course and a drink each came to 47 euros.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

What a gem this couple have created! Good simple food well presented, we ate here twice and thoroughly enjoyed the food and ambience! Be warned the Mozambique prawns are seriously spicy (hot) but one of the most delicious dishes I've ever had!!