“Wow”

The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.
Ranked #31 of 552 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Premiere South African Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant in Paphos. Specialising in Charcoal Grilled, Dry Aged Steaks at excellent prices. Relax in our Cocktail Lounge, main restaurant or under the stars in our outside Braai Boma. Experiential Dining in an Exceptional Environment. Come and Taste Africa
Bakewell, United Kingdom
“Wow”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We had the meat meze. It was fabulous - a huge amount of delicious dishes, delivered quickly or slowly depending on how full we were getting. The meat was cooked perfectly. Georgia was very helpful. The Don Pedro Amarula was a lovely way to end the meal. Great food, great service, great hosts. Thank you for a very different and lovely dining experience

• Visited November 2013
LodgeTA, General Manager at The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co., responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Greetings from Afrika Oh Smiling One
Many thanks for your review, and Wow right back at you!
Your words please us greatly and I personally visited the wise withdoctor Rafiki in order to bestow upon you the blessing of an Afrikan name
It is none other than Ngancuma

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews my wife and I were looking forward to visiting the lodge for a meal but I afraid we were very disappointed . I had sirloin which was very bland and my wife's chicken was no better so I am afraid I won't be going back

Visited November 2013
Greetings from Afrika Oh Disappointed One
Many thanks for your review
It is the way of the world, that not every man can enjoy the same thing
If it was, the world would truly be a different place
We hope the great Spirits of Past Warriors look favourably on you and perhaps bless you with
a penchant of discernment in the great sensation of flavour
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We tried this super restaurant after searching TripAdvisor for the best steak in Paphos, well we were not let down.
The atmosphere and decor led to high expectations for the food to be as good.
We ordered the mussels for my wife and the garlic prawns to start, presentation was superb which was then matched by the taste. You could taste the freshness of the ingredients, they had our tastebuds dancing for joy.
I ordered the 400g rib eye with mash and my wife had the 300g sirloin with chips and a green peppercorn sauce.
To accompany this we had a bottle of Tall Boy shiraz. The steaks arrived and immediately my face lit up, cutting into my steak I was happy to see it was cooked to perfection (rare) as was my wives (medium).
The second I put the first piece into my mouth my feet done a little jig of excitement under the table. WOW!!!
The accompanying mash was just as good. My wife was as pleased with hers also. The wine matched the steak perfectly. So people if you love your seafood and meat as much as we do dont miss this treat!

Warmest greetings from Afrika Mr T
Many thanks for your review
Ha Ha Hahhh! - Nothing is more pleasing to read the words of a man who really enjoys his food
I myself find my feet moving to the flavourful scents and tastes of my youth
We are all well pleased at the simple delights you managed to take with you from our Tribe
May these memories bring a smile and the appetite of Simba upon you for years to come
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and kid friendly!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We are a family of five, with three young children (7,5,3). We ate at the Lodge three times during our two week stay in Paphos! The staff were warm and inviting, the food fabulous (the mezze deal a great way to sample different dishes). The children were made to feel welcome and there is a cute tent set up outside where the kids could hang out and enjoy the great African music playing! The Lodge is tastefully decorated and has a gorgeous ambience. Certainly enjoyed our African dining experience in Cyprus!

• Visited October 2013
Greetings from Afrika JoJo Oz
Many thanks for your review
Our Tribe remembers you and your Pikanins well, it was truly a blessing to hear their laughter through our humble settings
May a piece of Mother Afrika live on with you for your kind words, and may it not be many moons before we see you again
London, United Kingdom
“Great ambience”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very atmospheric after dark with the African style decor accompanied by African music. The food was good and good value. Loved the garlic/herby pitta bread to start and the chicken was very good (the piri piri sauce is very hot!) We were slightly disappointed with the steak as it seemed slightly dry but we recognise that this is not possible to source locally. Overall, we had a very enjoyable evening and would return.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Discerning1001
LodgeTA, General Manager at The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co., responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Greetings from Afrika Oh Discerning One
Many thanks for your review
We welcome your praise with warm hearts, and are saddened that your happiness was not complete with our Nyama.
But like the lion that tirelessly sharpens his skills, we too will endeavour to seek perfection
May your next visit to The Lodge be a testament to this