“Fantastic food and atmosphere”

The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.
Ranked #32 of 558 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Premiere South African Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant in Paphos. Specialising in Charcoal Grilled, Dry Aged Steaks at excellent prices. Relax in our Cocktail Lounge, main restaurant or under the stars in our outside Braai Boma. Experiential Dining in an Exceptional Environment. Come and Taste Africa
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went here on the recommendation of friends and it was absolutely brilliant. I had the meze and the food can out at a perfect rate and they were happy to hold for any amount of time whilst you let the large servings go down. The atmosphere was very nice for young and old and although my children are grown up it was nice to see that they welcomed children and had encourage them to use the bongo's and things dotted around.

The staff were very friendly and attentive and kept the evening going at a nice pace.

If I had to say anything less than positive it would be that the beer is expensive for a canned product that you can buy locally a lot cheaper but that being said they do not hide the fact that its from a can so you can make your own choice.

There are newer reviews for The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We dined at the Lodge and found it amazing. We had the meat Meze which was outstanding. The decor is lovely and the staff are so friendly and helpful, will definitely return.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We started with a complimentary starter of deep fried Pitta bread with some sort of sauce which was excellent. We also had some ribs and wings which were really tasty. I personally found the main course disappointing. It was a little spicy for me and was a huge plate of meat. I can do spicy if there are other things to mellow it down a bit but there wasn't. That said if you are a big meat eater and like spicy food then I suspect you would find this very good.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

A different option to the usual Mediterranean fare in & around Paphos & well worth a visit. The menus is mainly meat as might be expected but there are some fish options. We had fabulous steaks that could not be faulted.
The Robben Island Ice Tea is lethal - not for the faint hearted - wine list is varied also

My only quibbles are minor & could be easily solved - one of the cocktails was unavailable due to a lack of a soft drink ingredient - surely a trip to the supermarket could have resolved this ? Plus we ordered triple cooked chips and were served a paltry selection of clearly frozen ones. When we mentioned to the waiter he said that the potatoes were not of sufficient quality for their normal chips - fair enough, but tell the customer when ordering & give them an alternative option, rather than BirdsEye's finest.

I'd go back for sure but would ask about potatoes before ordering ;-)

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited the lodge last night and woke up wanting to go back today. We started with a fantastic bottle is south African wine for 18 euro which is a bargain compared to the wine prices at other places, where they charge about 40 for international wine. Service was exceptional the waiters were attentive. We had a great starter but requested a long break before main so we were hungry and they were more than happy to do. We bother ordered the fillet steak medium rare with the monkey sauce. I was in heaven with every bite, cooked to perfection snd such good quality meat. Best night and food I've had in ages! Can't rate this place high enough if you like steak and wine you've got to go