“rack of lamb ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

we all had a great meal here my wife and I had the lamb excellent great presentation several of our friends had the duck they loved it , the chef comes out to ask your opinion we all will come back well done chef top draw

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely little place tucked away you could quite easily miss it the staff are very nice and polite and can not help you enough
The food is amazing it’s definitely a place you must go to

Reviewed July 6, 2018

The best restaurant I have been in Cyprus! We went back 3 times because it was so great. Excellent food ( especially the duck) and nicely presented on the plate. The family that works there is super friendly, you feel really comfortable in this restaurant ( they have a calm terrace) accompanied by the wonderful food. Thank you!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

They have very delicious food, they are very friendly and the place is quite and friendly, the place is in the heart od the old city of paphos

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my son and friends as always the food was excellent and very good value for money .The selection of homemade bread and dips always go down a treat ,all our dishes were delicious and the service sublime .The owners are always polite and welcoming please note other restaurants in Paphos the chef ALWAYS comes to every table to enquire if you are happy a dying art here sadly.I could go on and on having visited this restaurant several times but what I really admire about this restaurant is the consistency of excellence befitting a chef formally of the 6 star hotel Annassa.Thank you for making my friends birthday a fantastic dining experience well done .