“Lovely Food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner and was very pleased with my meal. It's home style cooking. I wouldn't say it's refined but that's probably what makes it lovely. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Firich
There are newer reviews for Palia ilektriki

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The place is very quiet in the centre of the old Paphos.The restaurant, a modern structure connected with the old city electric energy company museum is run by a couple where the husband is in the kitchen and his wife serve at the tables.
The modern type of meze we have eaten was well made and well presented. The only little suggestion from my side is to review the pasta which was not at the same level of the other dishes.
All in all a very good experience! The price for the quality and the quantity is more than reasonable.

2  Thank Agi94
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We went there on two occasions for pre theatre dinners. The service is efficient and professional but at the same time very friendly. The chef is remarkably good. Presentation , taste and pricing is absolutely right. For a dinner for 4; we shared a large salad and we were offered a few free small Cyprus dips and olives. We had Dover dole, seafood pasta, 2 chicken dishes...bottle of wine , water. Coffees . They offered us a small dish of fresh fruit to share. Total 90 euro for 4 including generous tip. Excellent deal. I do not remember the previous meal but it was equally good hence the return. The only thing I did not like that much is the outdoor seating which needs rethinking. Very boring plexiglass chairs, uninteresting and cheap looking tables. Something that is easily corrected. Nevertheless, this is a great place. Worth checking out.

2  Thank Lovetotraveldubai
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Set in an old electricity generating station, this place offers very good food and good service at a reasonable price. My lamb rack was perfectly cooked and presented. The only surprise was that it came with chips and rice - not a suitable accompaniment, in my view. Overall though, good mix of Cypriot and international dishes at a sensible price.

3  Thank Dogwood_12
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Paphos. Delicious and high quality food, polite staff. I will visit this restaurant again for sure!

4  Thank Γιωργος Χ