“Great food and service...”
Review of Palia ilektriki

Palia ilektriki
Ranked #64 of 569 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We went there on two occasions for pre theatre dinners. The service is efficient and professional but at the same time very friendly. The chef is remarkably good. Presentation , taste and pricing is absolutely right. For a dinner for 4; we shared a large salad and we were offered a few free small Cyprus dips and olives. We had Dover dole, seafood pasta, 2 chicken dishes...bottle of wine , water. Coffees . They offered us a small dish of fresh fruit to share. Total 90 euro for 4 including generous tip. Excellent deal. I do not remember the previous meal but it was equally good hence the return. The only thing I did not like that much is the outdoor seating which needs rethinking. Very boring plexiglass chairs, uninteresting and cheap looking tables. Something that is easily corrected. Nevertheless, this is a great place. Worth checking out.

2  Thank Lovetotraveldubai

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Set in an old electricity generating station, this place offers very good food and good service at a reasonable price. My lamb rack was perfectly cooked and presented. The only surprise was that it came with chips and rice - not a suitable accompaniment, in my view. Overall though, good mix of Cypriot and international dishes at a sensible price.

3  Thank Dogwood_12
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Paphos. Delicious and high quality food, polite staff. I will visit this restaurant again for sure!

4  Thank Γιωργος Χ
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The environment is beautiful and the food equally. Τhe staff are very friendly and polite, the amazing moussaka impressed me and my friends. I would suggest the palia ilektriki undoubtedly!

2  Thank Pelagia C
Reviewed February 11, 2014

One of the most beautifull restaurants in paphos with excellent service!Reasonable prices! You can find the combination betwen traditional and modern way of tastes!

4  Thank Αντρέας Κ