“Excellent food and service”

Jayanta Indian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 669 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had the best meal here while in paphos. Amazing friendly service and top quality food! Thank you so much

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,907)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff were welcoming and friendly.Very good service.
The starters were ok.We had chicken pakora and onion bhaji. Mains were chicken sagwalla and lamb du poziaza.
The bhaji was very dry and overcooked.
Nothing wrong with the mains but we have eaten a lot better for less at home.No chapatis on menu.
If you do not have many Indian restaurants where you live then this would probably be above average.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a really nice family dinner @ Jayanta. Delicious food & amazing serviceKids loved it too! Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn't really decide on this place. I'm pretty sure the poppodum's and bread were not authentic. However the curries and rice were tasty. Atmosphere was probably not for us and the waitress a little overbearing. Didn't try any other Indian restaurants here so difficult to rate. Still not sure we'd come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What can I say about this amazing restaurant. Visited with my sister and her husband last night and I was absolutely blown away. 5 star service from Sofia explaining and recommending the heat of the dishes to us.. The mushroom bhaji was second to none, flavoursome and tasted like it was made with love as was my lamb tikka masala! Sofia you have an amazing team of chefs and I would be proud to work alongside any of them, I need the recipes of everything though..

I said to you last night that you an amazing lady, keep doing what you are doing the way you do it.. Its very rare I wear my heart on my sleeve but you deserve it.. Wow!! Stunning would definately recommend, if I could give it 10 stars I would..!