TripAdvisor
Paphos
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best Indian food in Cyprus👌 ”

Jayanta Indian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 669 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a really nice family dinner @ Jayanta. Delicious food & amazing serviceKids loved it too! Highly recommended

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,910)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn't really decide on this place. I'm pretty sure the poppodum's and bread were not authentic. However the curries and rice were tasty. Atmosphere was probably not for us and the waitress a little overbearing. Didn't try any other Indian restaurants here so difficult to rate. Still not sure we'd come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What can I say about this amazing restaurant. Visited with my sister and her husband last night and I was absolutely blown away. 5 star service from Sofia explaining and recommending the heat of the dishes to us.. The mushroom bhaji was second to none, flavoursome and tasted like it was made with love as was my lamb tikka masala! Sofia you have an amazing team of chefs and I would be proud to work alongside any of them, I need the recipes of everything though..

I said to you last night that you an amazing lady, keep doing what you are doing the way you do it.. Its very rare I wear my heart on my sleeve but you deserve it.. Wow!! Stunning would definately recommend, if I could give it 10 stars I would..!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed a lovely meal here, we visited with friends who had visited early in the week very friendly efficient staff who were only to happy to offer suggests on choice the food excellent.
Thanks for fantastic evening.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I come here I can never fault the food.
Friendly atmosphere, friendly staff, and Sofia is excellent at taking you through the menu if you need any help.