“Meze”

The Farmhouse Tavern
Ranked #37 of 581 Restaurants in Paphos
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Farmhouse serves a wide variety of dishes, from traditional Cypriot through to a selection of Mediterranean and international cuisine.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Staying in what I would call mid Pathos (20mins walk from the harbour) with lots of excellent restaurants in the area, this restaurant stood out a mile. Before you walked in all Greek/Cypriot meals were explained in great detail, outside and also inside the restaurant which inticed us in, and may I say we were not disappointed. The service, atmosphere and the food was second to none. If you go there try the Meze (at least 12 courses) all courses explained as they are but in front of you. EXCELLENT. enough said.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I highly recommend the meze at The Farm House Tavern. We ate out a few nights during our week in Pahos and this was by far the best - every dish was perfectly cooked and well presented. It must be a popular place because we went to Paphos mid October and, whilst a lot of places were quiet, this place was completely full (there were some couples sitting waiting for a table). Lovely, friendly service too. The excellent reviews are well deserved.

1  Thank Jane D
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Been out in Cyprus for more than 6 weeks now and have been to the Farmhouse every night, food and service are unbelievable. This place is a little gem not to be missed.

1  Thank The man with no c
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Return visit and again wasn't disappointed. First visit my partner and I had mixed meze recommended by the waitress. She said it would take an hour and a half to serve ! It arrived slowly with plenty of time in between courses to enjoy the experience. 2nd visit I had the pork Gioulpase this was again recommended and certainly lived up to expectations the meat melted in your mouth with a tomato sauce

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We visited 3 times during our stay from 21/9/13. Every time we went the food was excellent the staff friendly and set menus good value for money my husbands favourite was the chicken Aphrodite with traditional potatoes he's going to try to recreate I say we just go back very soon !!!