“Great food, fab host”

Rimini Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #83 of 581 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rimini is restaurant in Paphos that offer flavorful Mediterranean dining with not only great menus but a great wine list too. Food is at the heart of our mission and at our restaurant we value our customer relationships because that is the true pulse of our success. Dine with family and friends while enjoying the friendship and hospitality. From the classics to our signature dishes all of our offerings are handcrafted from the finest, freshest ingredients available. Our chefs are devoted to perfection, infusing each recipe with their own unique talent and creativity. Come indulge our restaurant experiences of unforgettable appetizers, salads, pastas, pizzas, entrees, desserts, beer and fine wine. We believe that everyone deserves this kind of experience, and so we've also ensured that value is always on the menu-filling and fulfilling food without the inflated price-tag. Spend an evening discovering what Rimini have to offer, and we feel confident we'll become a part of your best traditions. We love any reason to celebrate and can help you plan your next dining event at Rimini. If you are getting married, it's your birthday or having a reason for celebrating we are more than happy to organize your parties or gatherings. You can find us only a breath away from the beautiful Paphos Castle in Kato Paphos at Blue Horizon, 6 Danaes Str., Paphos (near Neapolis University).
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I visited Rimini in July with my family on the eve of my daughter's wedding. From the moment we arrived we were treated so well, Panikos is the perfect gentleman and Octavian (princess) was very attentive. The food was superb and the service second to none. We will definitely return on our next visit to Paphos.

1  Thank WWendylew

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We visited as the owner had given us a 15% off voucher. It was busier than most of the nearby places so that's always a good sign. I had the penne with bits of steak in it and my partner ordered the T bone. The meals and the service were good, but we had better at other local restaurants. Very handy for the Amphora and on the main bus route for the harbour and Waterpark if you're staying in Pafos itself. With a drink each it came to 34 euros after discount.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had a very warm welcome from the staff, the food was superb and amazing. Even had colouring pictures and pencils to keep my youngest son entertained will our food was cooked. Shall go back again next time we visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My wife and I chose the sister restaurant to this barones in coral bay for our wedding reception on the 11th of october but the wedding party visited Rimini the night before the wedding and panikos the owner and his staff made it a experience we will never forget I could not thank this man enough for everything he did to make our day a fairy tale. You will not be disappointed this restaurant the food was outstanding and service exceptional. Panikos you are a very special man in mine and Amy's memory and we will be visiting next year see you soon my friend

Reviewed November 5, 2013

From the minute you get a very warm welcome from the owner everything is just as you want. I have been a few times before as I live in another town but the staff remembered me and make you feel really special.
The food was superb. The complimentary hot bread rolls and dips are a nice way to start. I had veal and my friend had spaghetti carbonara.
The portions were big and perfectly cooked. Go hungry or you won't make to the lovely dessert menu.
No need to look for any better in Paphos becaue you won't find it.