“One of my favourites”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: just off Poseidonas Av. opposite Evis Bar
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Very friendly, good value for money and a great choice of good food. The set menu was more than adequate if you want to keep the price down. Little extras to try including a drink to finish, and they let my son have a free desert even though he was the only one not eating off the set menu. Close to the Alexander the Great hotel.

There are newer reviews for Les Amis

Reviewed November 8, 2013

A very friendly restuarand good food, excellent service and reasonable prices make this a very pleasant place to spend an evening. The set menu has a wide variety of choice and, as a somewhat fussy eater, I am not a lover of spicy food but there were enough plain and simple items on the menu to suit my taste. I particularly enjoyed the Prawn Cocktail and Steak Diane. My partner and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we returned a week later and were welcomed like old friends for yet another good meal.
We look forward to visiting again next time we are in Cyprus.
Swiftlymac

Reviewed November 8, 2013

As you know this is my favourite restaurant, I celebrated my birthday here the other day with several friends. We were not disappointed. Birthday cards and birthday confetti covered the table from the staff. After our main meal the lights dimmed and out came a birthday cake and the music. Please let the staff know in advance if you are celebrating a birthday. You will not be disappointed. Always excellent food and a warm welcome awaits. Excellent value for money and an excellent chef.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I visited Les Amis based on the abundance of positive reviews. On a Thursday evening it was quite busy while the majority of other restaurants nearby were mostly empty. The atmosphere was good and the staff were attentive and pleasant. My wife ordered a pork dish that was one of the 'specials of the day', and was very happy with her choice. I ordered the siriloin steak and asked for it to be cooked medium. Unfortunately the steak presented was very thin and well done. It was so heavily seasoned with salt that I was unable to eat it. I did not make a fuss accepting that sometimes mistakes are made and, in fairness, the person who seemed to be in charge was very good. When he asked why I had not eaten my meal and listened to my explanation he apologised and offered to get me an alternative of my choice. Having enjoyed my starter and some decent wine I was not too bothered and happy to let it pass. Despite this little mishap we enjoyed our visit to Les Amis and would be happy to return as I rate Les Amis as one of the better restaurants in Paphos

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The set three course menu of 14.95 is perfect for hungry people. There are about 10 different dishes in each course. Starters have Cypriot dishes, Prawn Cocktail, Soups, Pate, Stuffed Mushrooms etc. Main Courses ranged from Pasta, a variety of Chicken dishes, Moussaka, Gammon, Kleftiko, Stefido etc. The desserts were Ice Creams, Cheesecake, Choc Mousse, Fruit etc. There is definitely something for everybody. Most importantly, the food is very good. The portions are big. There is also a full A La Carte menu with steaks, and a huge range of dishes. They were priced at about the normal price around Paphos. There was also a Children's Menu.

The service is the best we have had this week (and we ate out every night in different places). Nothing was too much trouble and our children were fussed over.

This restaurant is perfect for large groups on a special occasion and a family with hungry teenagers!

It is a very busy restaurant so do book.

The restaurant is on the corner of the main sea front road, just after the entrance to The Alexandra Hotel in Paphos. So left hand turn just after the entrance for the hotel and there is a small car park on the right hand side of that side road.