“Good Mexican Option”

Rio Grande
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Only the finest meats and freshest vegetables, which come straight from the market, find their way into our kitchen.Once there, they are cooked with care to bring out the true flavors of Mexican cuisine.Our extensive menu offers a wide selection of dishes ranging from traditional to modern recipes, appealing to all tastes.
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had a birthday meal here as a group and although it wasn't busy the food was good and service was friendly and fun.

Food was quick, the quality of the Nacho starters were good as were the others ordered. On the mains we had a mix of steak, fajita and burritos, all but the fajita's were lovely meals. The fajita was cooked well but lacked a little spice and taste.

We were all too full for a desert, the starter and main sizes were good and the prices were inline with expectations.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Visited this place last time i was in Paphos a few years ago and took my family there this time. The food was lovely and the bill wouldn't have been so high had it not been for the drinks! There was parking available for customers so that was quite handy. The only downside i would say is that there were too many flies around my food and some landed in my drinks too

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This is the first time I have willingly gone to a Mexican Restaurant after being assured its not all about chillis and hot spices.
I need not have worried the food was good and everyone was friendly and attentive. I would willingly go back

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Having had a very average Mexican experience a few days before, my children were keen to try Rio Grande. After a morning in Coral Bay area, we decided to have a late lunch there.

The menu looked pretty interesting, and we ordered a few starters, a few mains, and my wife ordered some dips and chips. We were well served throughout, and the food arrived in a timely manner. All the food was very tasty, with the exception of the tortilla chips which did not taste fresh. The nachos were excellent, the fajita vegetables tasty, and the portions were very generous. The kids loved their drinks, and in all we had a lovey time. Worth a visit.

1  Thank DinoKay
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We visited Rio Grande last year and loved it, so it was our first stop when we came back to Cyprus this year! The food is delicious, plenty of it and the staff were attentive friendly,efficient and great with children. Our 8 year old son loves it too. I would recommend the restaurant to anyone and we wish we had a Mexican like this at home. If you are very hungry the Tex Mex Meze is fab!