“Best fish dis yet.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Whilst out walking in and around Votsi street area (shopping) we realised that it was lunch time, and yes we were a little peckish so what better than to look for somewhere to eat lunch, and no sooner had we thought of it that this eating establishment suddenly appeared. We approached and were invited to take a seat by a very helpful member of staff, who immediately brought out a board with all the meals that were available. I chose the very first meal which was topped with a boneless fish. For me it was a great decision as the fish was simply divine washed down with a beer what could be better. My first visit but certainly not my last I hope.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,573)

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

this restaurant come highly recommended by friends so we did expect a lot and came away very disappointed . I had the stifado far too much vinegar very little beef , sorry will not go again

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Having read the reviews I was really looking forward to visiting this restaurant and I was not disappointed! My daughter had a main, whilst we had the meze. I think the main was the way to go, as the mrze was just enough food to keep you happy, but not over full. Good food, pretty location, what's not to like?

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Traditional restaurant . Fish was really good . Nice area to sit outside in the old town. Friendly service .

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Friendly and relaxed atmosphere, quality food, great host and due to tourists' and their dislike to garlic, it does not have a proper tzatziki. Unfortunately it is made tasteless, only one downfall, overall highly recommend.
To my opinion all ingredients have to be in to make it the authentic sauce.