“Afternoon lunch”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Excellent food. As we are vegetarian The owner even advised that next time we visit to call before and he would put more vegetarian food on the menu.

Fantastic service too

Write a ReviewReviews (1,522)

Reviewed April 3, 2014

There are many restaurants in Paphos which offer the standard traditional Cyprus dishes but Laona beats them all because the menu is so different. This in itself is refreshing but the food is superbly cooked and served as well: the most enjoyable supper we had in a fortnight!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We have been to this restaurant in the old Paphos town it's amazing. We had a selection or dishes divided between 3 of us. The fish the rabbit and the Meat balls. Oh my the Rabbit was unbelievable in fact the whole meal was delicious. The service is excellent to all family run to the highest of standards, no wonder they win so many awards.... See you next year...And thanks. From the Harbin Family x

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We went to Laona restaurant twice in a week. Why? At first sight we were charmed by the warm welcome by the family. And this was only the beginning. Original menu, local dishes and sufficient choice. Very nice wines, fresh food and a familiar service. That was exactly what we were looking for in a typical Cypriotic restaurant. Don't miss this when you visit Paphos!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Everything was great, including the host, employees, the food and service. The owner and employees make you feel welcomed. The reason I did not say it was the best meal I had was because I had the bean soup - which was good. But I had tasted my friend's baked fish and it melted in your mouth. They also cater to vegetarians, too.
I said to the owner I would write a review and I did.