“Best Chinese I have ever had!”

Xiang Gong Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 581 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Xiang Gong opened in 1992. Immediately won lovers of Chinese Cuisine and joined the best restaurants of its kind. Experienced Chinese chefs will stimulate your palate with authentic flavors that come straight from the depths of China. Beyond the smiles and the willingness of the whole team to serve you, the respect of the customer is also appeared on the quality of materials used. Each dish is made from pure materials directly from China without adding color or msg substances. There, you will find the soul of the restaurant, Xiang Gong, to be friendly and welcoming. His, over 30 years, experience will help even the most indecisive of you to choose a suitable meal for your taste. 2015 The rest was completely renovated and is ready to welcome you to explore with us the culinary Chinese culture. For all those who can't be with us we have also take away services.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Bit reluctant to try Chinese in Cyprus, but I have to say this was the best Chinese meal I have ever had, we decided to go for one of the set menus, but I wanted crispy duck pancakes, which was not included in any of them, the waiter then produced a "crispy..." set menu, which we opted for, it was delicious. Crispy Duck, crispy chicken, crispy fried chilli beef...it was all good very light batter on all, still not for those watching their weight though!
Will definitely be going back when we return to Cyprus next year.

2  Thank kells61

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

The chilly prawns are amazing and the only place where a good Yuk Sung is served. Excellent food and service, definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank Johnnyzbass
Reviewed September 26, 2012

After reading previous reviews on Tripadvisor we decided to visit - we received a very friendly welcome and timely service. We ended up visiting on another two occasions the last visit with friends. The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere, the service was consistently good and the food was served in lovely little bowls with candles underneath to keep it hot. Majority of customers were English and obviously repeat customers! Superb value for money too! Would recommend the veg spring rolls and chilli beef. A must do!!!

1  Thank Nessie800-2009
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We decided to pay a visit to Gong Chinese Restaurant last Saturday evening as we had been at a show in the O2 Arena and decided to continue the fun and have a nice bite to eat. I live in Stillorgan so it is very handy to me. I went with my 6 year old boy and my friend. We were greeted by a very nice chinese man whom I felt I had met before, later he told me he had worked for 25 years at the Sichuan Restaurant when it was based in Kilmacud. We felt very relaxed there and the service was perfect. I had spring rolls followed by the curry which was lovely. My friend had soup which she really liked followed by a sizzeling prawn dish. My son decided to try sweet and sour for a change but wanted to go for the chips this time instead of rice. We all had a go of the chop sticks which made it great fun. The staff were really friendly and attentive. I would go back any time I get the opportunity. Highly recomend it. A lovely evening out.

1  Thank Aoife L
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We eat here one night during our week in Paphos but I would have loved to go a second time. Very welcoming staff who were very attentive and happy to be serving you. I loved the seating around the table where you could slide the table around to take food from various dishes. The food was fantastic and not too expensive. Would definitely eat here again if in Paphos.

1  Thank LovesTheMed