“Great experience”

Zephyros Adventure Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure sports and outdoor activities in Cyprus for individuals, families and groups. We cater for all ages and abilities in mountain biking, rock climbing, sea kayaking, trekking, snow sports and coasteering.
Lublin, Poland
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

It was a 100% right decision to rent bicycles from Zephyros. The bikes were brought straight to the hotel with helmets and a toolkit (spare tubes, a pump, a spanner and a chain-lock) along with a card which contained emegency contact numbers. The guy from the company assured us that in case something happens we just have to call the company and they will come and pick us up. Luckily we did not have a chance to try it. The bikes were in perfect condition. I did have a flat tire though as we went to Avakas Gorge and the trip was mostly off-road. However, Zephyros did not charge anything for it as they said that "we expect our clients to have flat tires" :)

Visited October 2013
Lee S, Owner at Zephyros Adventure Sports, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your very kind review. We are glad you enjoyed the bikes so much and hope to see you again soon, for some more biking! Sorry that you got a flat tyre!

Paphos, Cyprus
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fab time mountain biking.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Myself, my boyfriend and two friends spent a very nice day with this company mountain biking in the Trodos Mountains. They drive you to the top of the highest mountain then ride with you back down through little villages and forests mainly. It was quite an early start but that meant that we got to the mountains before most of the tourists and you spend longer on the bikes! I am not a brilliant mountain biker, I do a fair bit but not an expert but the instructor was happy to let every body ride at their own speed which was nice, there was no pressure to go faster than I wanted. We had a very nice stop for lunch in a village during the ride. At the end of the ride we visited a lovely ancient bridge. I would definitely recommend this tour.

2 Thank Lizzy_E617
Lee S, Owner at Zephyros Adventure Sports, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Lizzy, thank you for choosing to spend time with Zephyros Adventure Sports. I think we had as much fun as you guys, it was a great day! Thank you also for your review. We hope to see you again soon for the rock climbing that you wanted to try.
Izmir, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Some of my best experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Most friendly and layed back people and they will do there very best to make sure that everybody with have lots of fun and a memorable experience. They are the safest and most experienced people to go with in paphos. They know all the best places and any type of question you ask on any of there trips they will answer. Suitable for all people. My best experience was with my disabled friend who was paralised from the waste down. ..kayaking....they will be determined to find a way for everyone!

1 Thank Naddy123
Lee S, Owner at Zephyros Adventure Sports, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you, Nat, for your very kind words. These reviews really help us out. Living in Cyprus, you are welcome to join us for an adventure at any time!
Windsor, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Something for everyone, Amazing days!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were lucky enough to take part in the sea kayaking around the sea caves and mountain biking from the top of mount Olympus and had such fantastic times on both occasions. Lucy was fantastic during the sea kayaking and it was more than just paddling about in the kayaks. She was so informative about the local area and introduced us to the locals old and new. Lee and Bob were great with the mountain biking and made sure we were very well looked after. We were given a lot of information about scenery we were cycling through which was not expected and thoroughly welcomed.
If you want to do more than just lie on the beach, visit Zephyros and you will have a fab time and learn more about the island than you could ever have expected. Thoroughly recommended!!

Visited October 2013
Thank you for your kind review. It was a genuine pleasure to take part in these activities with you both and the whole Zephyros team hope that you can come back to Cyprus soon!
Bathgate, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Sea Kayaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Would highly recommend Zephyros Adventure sports to anyone visiting Paphos and looking to do something 'different'. Group of seven of us chose to try sea kayaking and no one was disappointed. The guys were professional, friendly, knowledgeable and fun. The kayaking itself was broken up into small sections so that it was not too strenuous. After each spell of paddling there were activities and caves to visit. Rock jumping and wave surfing being my highlight. Full disclosure, much to the amusement of the others in my party, towards the end I began to feel sea sick and Lee and Bob dealt with me and my queasiness expertly. The measure of these trips sometimes isn't how good they deal with the group when all is well but actually when there are slight hiccups!!! I'd do it again, if I find my sea legs! Thanks guys, a brilliant day!

Visited August 2013
Lee S, Owner at Zephyros Adventure Sports, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for the kind review. We are glad you guys had as much fun as us and we hope to see you again soon!