“Good food but not overly friendly”
Review of Dias Zeus

Dias Zeus
Ranked #11 of 545 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dias Zeus was chosen by The Culture Trip to feature in their article on Cyprus' 10 best cultural restaurants in 2014 and one of only 2 selected from the Paphos area. The restaurant's popularity with diners also saw it awarded Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence in the same year. Situated on Tombs of the Kings Avenue in Paphos, the restaurant boasts a spacious outside terrace and comfortable interior with an impressive fireplace for chilly winter evenings! Decorated in the familiar blues and whites of a Greek taverna, Diaz Zeus provides a memorable Mediterranean dining experience complemented by exceptional service in a relaxed atmosphere. PLEASE NOTE THAT DIAS ZEUS IS CLOSED DURING THE WINTER MONTHS.
London
“Good food but not overly friendly”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had a good meal here but the friendliness of the service left a little to be desired. The food was very tasty and in particular we had a great stifado and spinach pie. However, I wouldn't say it was the best place to take younger children as the staff seemed uncomfortable with them laughing and getting up from time to time as kids of 6 - 8 are bound to do, and that made us somewhat tense during our meal. But the menu and food were good and I would recommend it on that basis.

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Rushed through meal.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went to this place after just arriving in Paphos & enjoyed our meal there even though we were tired. So we returned & what a different experience. My daughter & I were still eating our starters when they brought out our main. When we complained about this it was if it was our fault for not eating quick enough!! As you can imagine we couldn't eat all our main as one, they were cold & two, we didn't have time to let our first course go down. Staff certainly weren't very apologetic & I don't think I would visit again if I return to Paphos.

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Nice”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had a nice meal , was average food and was a good price ,plenty of choose for the children and very nice staff and very clean restaurant

• Visited July 2013
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Nice....”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Just ok I'd say if you go have the lamb shank my boyfriend loved ! I had sea bass which didn't enjoy as full of bones and head on plate which put me off. I'd go again and have the lamb :)

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“All a bit rushed”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Main meals were brought to the table before we had finished our starters. Food was ok but we felt that we were being rushed along.