“Ribalicious”

Ranked #55 of 557 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Armenian, Mexican, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Friendly staff, mouth-watering Ribs, world class Fajitas, fabulous Steaks, fantastic Cocktails and a fun atmosphere for all the family and couples alike.
London, United Kingdom
“Ribalicious”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Visited the rib shack twice while on holiday last week, service both times was ok, bit slow but when your on holiday it's ok. The food is decent an I would fully recommend the jack Daniels an teriyaki ribs v large portions just what you need when craving juicy ribs

Swindon, United Kingdom
“It is what it is”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food was ok although didn't feel inspired to return. Steak was ok as was the chicken but if I was to go back then I think the ribs would be the better option as a member of our party had them and we all agreed they did look and taste good.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sandie S
sheffield
“A decent meal, but not the best we had”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We ate at this restaurant a few nights into our holiday and although the food was good, it wasn't outstanding. We didn't return for a second meal, but if you like American-style food - ribs/BBQ chicken etc. its worth a try.

1 Thank SUNworshipper2988
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Having booked a 2 week all inclusive holiday I noticed the tempting sign of the rib shack on the way to the nearby hotel during the coach transfer. One evening we took a stroll and saw a delightful menu of steaks, different ribs, prawns and with quite a few people in the resturant that evening decided we would visit and have a change from the usual all inclusive fare.
On arrival it was almost full and thought wow this place must be good and had high hopes of a good meal. A waiter waved us in the direction of a table and we made our own way to some tables not knowing exactly where he wanted us, then on sitting down at one it seemed it was the wrong one. The menu offered a plentiful range found at most similar steak/rib restaurants and was already planning dessert and having a belly busting meal. Drinks were delivered and we were not suprised at a 15 minute wait for our starters since it was busy. After our starters a waiter came to our table with a basket of rolls, looked and said you have already had your starters so you can't have it and walked off taking the rolls with him. Looking around everyone else had rolls on their table. Our main meal arrived about 10 minutes later, they were put down with no offers of condiments and even though by now we had empty glasses there was no offers to get us more. The meal was ok, not the best I have tasted but edible and the ribs came off the bone easily although I had the bbq ribs there was no sauce on the ribs or in a little pot as I have had before and they were a bit dry....could have helped having that extra drink. At no time did a waiter return to the table until a few minutes after we finished when he then asked if our food was alright..'bit late matey I could have died of thirst waiting for any problems to be rectified.' But there wasn't the food was ok but nothing to write home about. As we waited a table next to us were brought hand towels to clean their sticky fingers wherè the hell weŕe ours. By now the small misses by the staff were actually making the whole experience poor. I felt like a second class diner and lost any appetite for extra drinks or dessert. We then asked for the bill, waited 10 minutes then asked again for the bill and waited. We were then brought drinks we had not ordered and waited another 10 minutes to ask a third time for the bill. Finally a young waitress brought us the bill and found out we had been charged for the drinks we never ordered. Another 10 minutes and the correct bill finally arrived and we paid feelng full but feeling it was a restaurant with some potential that was let down by under staffing and overall poor service. Looking around during many of the waits tables all had empty glasses and no one seizing the opportunity to keep customers drinking on a warm summer evening. The meal for 2, starters, main courses, 1 drink each and a side came to 42 euros so not a bad price but in the end I would not be going back when there are so many different places to choose that would provide a better service.

2 Thank Mikejonm
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I was at "The Rib Shack" and...........”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I've lived in Paphos for 5 years and never been to this restaurant. Having had a drink over the road thought to go with my fiancé and 2 friends.

The starters came fairly quick but the main course took a long time. I ordered chicken fajitas, they came with tortillas and some very bland sauce and mcdonalds Style under cooked chips
The chicken was purely part cooked chicken with onions and peppers with soy sauce! I didn't eat it as it was so bland so I told the waiter to take it back he did and the duty manger came over and said if you are not happy then why did you come here and I suggest you don't come back!!!,by the way is not a friendly staff,and is not the same.

Never has anyone talked to me in a place where I pay hard earned money to dine!!!!!. I've never in my life sent back meal the one time I did with honesty I got abuse back!!!!!

1 Thank James T