“Fran's party”

Colosseum Restaurant Live Shows & Weddings
Ranked #102 of 563 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Colosseum Restaurant was established in 2001 by Chef Nicos. It is set high on the terrace, in beautiful, Italian-designed surroundings, full of flowers, creating a sense of a Tuscany garden. A Mediterranean menu, often spiced up by seasonal dishes is served. Colosseum is ideal for special occasions and already has the best reputation for weddings, birthdays and business parties. Are you planning your next dinning out? Take advantage of our special value menu and the unique live entertainments.
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Booked a party at this restaurant for my wife who was 50 whilst we were attending a wedding in September 2012. It was excellent. We had the place to ourselves, there were 20 of us, and the staff and entertainment were perfect. The food and service could not be better. It was a complete surprise for my wife, and she loved it. The venue was set up brilliantly by Nicos and the team, and they could not do more to help. We had the 23 euro package which was excellent value. I would like to thank the staff for making my wife's 50th birthday certainly one she will never forget - Thanks.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We had already booked our reception with another restaurant in Paphos for our June wedding, but when we found out about the Colosseum we had to book it and we were so glad we did. The venue is lovely upstairs with a breeze that is certainly needed in the heat. Nicos and has staff layed the tables out beautiful with my decorations and the crisp white table cloths and chair covers (these are free some places charge extra so beware1) it looked beautiful. we had a seperate table for our cake which was decorated lovely and lovely candles throughout the tables. Nicos and his wonderful staff could not do enough for us whatever we wanted they were there to help. The meal was absolutely out of this world. We chose the gold menu and everyone still talks about how great the food was. Nicos even did my mam a different main, lasagna which she said was the best she had ever tasted and coming from my mam that is a great compliment!! We partied till the early hours and there was even the local singer for the evening which was a added bonus. If your thinking of getting married in Paphos then this is the place for your reception. It ticks all the boxes and it was lovely to know that when you enter till going home everything will be done for you. I booked all my wedding myself on the internet and this was the best thing I did. Myself and my family will never forget the fabulous and fantastic day we had at the colosseum. thank you Nicos and all you staff x x Best wishes to you all jo and wes.

3  Thank josephine1647
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We read reviews on this restaurant before travelling to Paphos and were not disappointed when we held our wedding reception here on 25/6/12 . Our wedding was at 11 am and the owner was happy to open for us , even though i don't think they normally open through the day.The waiter was fantastic and waited on us hand and foot.Being on the roof top was great as the breeze was lovely especially in hot temperatures . thanks again .

1  Thank jjaywalt
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We have spenht many evenings here, usually taking friends who visit from UK. Saturday night they offer a 3 course meal for 15 euros with entertainment. The food is very good and the staff are excellent. You even get a bottle of wine free for a table of 4!!

1  Thank wendyandbilly
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Food poor and not up to the descriptions displayed on their menu. Portions were very small especially their steaks and their prices too large. Service o.k. Would not rush to return to this restaurant.