“Three course meal”

Romantica Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 558 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went to this restaurant yesterday evening with friends and had a first class meal. I would recommend the mussels they were outstanding and a had a chicken dish which was lovely followed by a huge amount of ice cream. There was so much choice on the meal and the food was hot. We have never been here before but will definitely be going back. The meal was very reasonable. You must visit this restaurant if you are in Paphos it is almost opposite the deck.

There are newer reviews for Romantica Restaurant

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We went for a nice evening out to have a good meal. As reading the previous reviews we thought service and food would be great but to out amazement there was no service. The waitress would disappear for 10 minutes, she brought us our meals and we had ask hear to bring us something and once we had started eating and after 15 minutes she had remembered to bring it to us. Our meals were drained in oil which made us feel sick. The worst of all is that as we were leaving no one even got up to greet u to ask if everything was ok. One things for sure I will not return.

3  Thank anthi P
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I'm so glad I went with my gut instinct, when choosing Romantica restaurant as my wedding reception. Me & my husband met Bambos the owner, a few days before the wedding. Bambos is the nicest person I have ever met, he put my mind at ease straight away. He even advised us that he would put our wedding favours in all the boxes for us, save us having to do them on the day. After our meeting he even offered to give us a lift back to the hotel we were staying at. The wedding 25/06/14 was the best day of my life, and the private room we had for our 34 guests looked amazing. The decorations that Bambos had used made such a difference to the room. The meze to start was delious & there was plenty, our guests couldn't believe there was still a main meal & desert to go!! Which was also magnificent. The restaurant & toilets were immaculate and the staff was very friendly & helpful. We used music from my Ipod, but linked it up to big speakers at the restaurant it was just like a disco we would have back home. Me, my husband & all of our guests had a wonderful time, didn't leave until 1am, Babos even found time to dance with our family!! Also the best man got in touch with Bambos prior to the wedding regarding a projector & screen for his speech. Bambos called various companies & finally found 1 & got it delivered to the restaurant in time for the wedding. In my opinion that goes well beyond the call of duty. A big Thank You to
Bambos and his staff for making our day so special. You really need to visit this restaurant, you would be mad not to.

Mr & Mrs Hurst

4  Thank Hursty2006
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Last visited this restaurant 10 years ago for my 50th Birthday, returned last week and food and service are still excellent. .Bambos the owner of 20+ years gave us a really warm welcome. The 3 coarse varied menu is really good value at 15.95 euros, dine between 7 and 8 pm and save 10% off your whole bill. The lasagne is the best I and my father have ever eaten. I also love beef stifado (Cypriot beef dish) which is also excellent. My husband loves the filet steak with Diane sauce with sautéed potatoes. When you ask for the bill you are also given a very large glass of brandy for the gents and Tia Maria for the ladies. If you find yourself in Paphos you must visit Romantica with its beautiful sea view. You will not be disappointed. Well Done Bambos and your wonderful staff.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

A visit to Romantica is a must! First visited in 2007. Recently returned from Paphos where we spent two lovely evenings at Romantica. You will always receive a warm welcome with personal service by the lovely owner, Bambos. There is a wide choice of excellent freshly cooked local food served by attentive, friendly and happy staff. This is a wonderful gem of a Restaurant where you can sit back relax and enjoy exquisitely prepared food, with beautiful sea views whilst watching the glorious Cyprus sunset. Thank you Bambos and staff, we look forward to seeing you again soon.