“Our wedding meal”

Romantica Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 581 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Just like to say a big thankyou to everyone at the Romantica for making our wedding day so special. The food was absolutly amazing. There was 20 Adults and 4 children from 24 months to 70 years old. We even had some very fussy eaters with us but everybody was excellently catered for. The staff was really friendly and the service was brimmiant. A perfect end to a perfect day. I would definatly recommend this restaurant to anyone getting married in Paphos and looking for a place to have there wedding day meal.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Having eaten at Romantica on a previous visit, I thought I would eat there again. I was not disapointed...............!
The choice even from the set menu would suit any taste, but what impresses me even more is the presentation of each dish, even as I said on the set menu.
Agreed, the restaurant on both visits has not been busy, possibly as I tend to eat early, and would the standard be as good then? I will have to return a third time to check it out............

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Excellent starter options. We had Mozzarella Friters and stuffed mushrooms filled with greek feta and village oregano..The food was excellent with many options and a set menu, but we chose from the main menu. We had a great night, while we watched the fireworks by night. The staff was friendly and the service was great.we are definately going back and we strongly recommend it to everybody.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Basic cafe food, greasy and overcooked. Would never return.Could not eat it and left half way through meal, even though had been charged for set menu. We would put this one down to experience!

1  Thank Molly261
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Above average food, good service, pleasant atmosphere. Cheap but good wine, Status 99, at only 15 euros.