“Never again”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Three of us set out for a repeat visit to this restaurant. We had enjoyed good food and service here about six weeks earlier. Although the front of this restaurant was all open I asked for a smoking table. At first we were told no then the waiters pulled a table slightly out so it was more out than in. Ok, I do appreciate the attempt. So we sat down and proceeded to flick through the menu. After lighting a cigarette the manager flew over to ask why I was smoking. I explained we had been given this table by his staff. We also explained that we had been there six weeks earlier and it had been no problem. So from one day to the next it may be one thing or the other. That does not work for me. That is why there should be smoking restaurants and no smoking restaurants. No one is confused and everyone gets what they expect. The manager made a spectacle of himself and lost customers at a time no one afford to. We went around the corner to Martelli. Here we were treated with respect, good service, more food than you could eat. Good prices on the food and drink. Delightful smoking area and separate non smoking area for those so inclined. I will not darken the door of duomo again. Being treated in such a shocking manner is not my idea of a night out

3  Thank Ronald S

Reviewed November 19, 2013

we had dinner here
last moment decision
the food was good not the best
small portions
not very expensive
it is not value for money
there are better restaurants than this in paphos

Reviewed November 4, 2013

we looked at the menu a few times during our stay in paphos and finally decided to try duomo. service was ok but the chicken served to my son was not cooked properly, it was raw in the middle. the waiter had another meal cooked for him but he wasn't really hungry by then - it had put him off somewhat.

it was quite an expensive restaurant compared to others and overall, we were very disappointed.

2  Thank poppymoon
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I visited Duomo last night with a couple of friends that came from limassol.... Food was delicious, the staff were friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxing..... I had the blue chesse steak, the others had a risotto with seafood and squid Ink and a Tagliatelle with chicken, mushrooms & fresh cream....Everything was delicious.... For sure will visit again....

1  Thank Jehan1986
Reviewed November 1, 2013

After watching a football match in The Kings Road, we decided to go across the street to Duomo for our evening meal.

The welcome we received was very friendly from the front of house staff, and we liked the layout of the restaurant- very stylish and modern.

Myself and my partner both had a pizza, which arrived fairly promptly and was pretty tasty....although maybe slightly overcooked. Nonetheless it definitely hit the spot, so we were pleased that we had called into Duomo- particularly with the service in this place being of such a high standard.