“Dont walk past”

Ranked #476 of 588 Restaurants in Paphos
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This restaurant is warm and inviting and friendly , the fish menu is extensive and excellent as are the other dishes on offer .
The staff are friendly and helpful .
Not expensive , a good night had by all , would go again.

Vangelis G, Public Relations Manager at The Pelican, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hi dear candytuft1

What a flattering title to your comment
We are trying our best to serve all our guest with the professionalism they deserve to be served. And what makes us really proud is when a nice comment comes back.
We will be waiting to serve for you and for your friends again.
Cheers.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,061)

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great location however the food was awful. I ordered a chicken salad wrap with salad. The food was served on a chipped plate !!! wrap was soggy and the salad was limp. Waiters were pestering passers by to eat at their restaurant not good as I wanted to admire the lovely views. My advice walk on do not go I'm .

Dear AbergavennyJoy,

We are really sorry that you had such a bad experience to our restaurant. The truth is that it is a really surprise to us since we always try to do our very best, both on the quality and freshness of our dishes as well as the service we provide to our guests.
It is very unfortunate that you didn't tell us about the poor quality of the dish you didn't enjoyed. We would had replaced it in the spot.
Regardless, we would really like to see you again and try to make amends.

Kindly

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Although I love lobster, I don't really want to be sat next to them in the restaurant, I was slightly put off by this.

Getting over the lobster issue, the food and service was great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone (They just need to move the lobster tank)

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Such a shame the food was awful the fish platter was extremly dry and the meat meeze was bland. We chose for the setting by the sea and thought it looked like good good with welcoming staff however we were let down by the food. Would not return as also expensive, our advice.... Leave the port and head to the back streets for good value and amazing food.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Pelican deserves to be higher on the list than most here in paphos. Eating here as I write this review using their fantastic free wifi. We'll come back for lunch again. Bravo.

1  Thank kochanieuk