“Ficardo for the first time!”
Review of Ficardo Restaurant

Ficardo Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 559 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Steak house and cyprus specialities restaurant
Reviewed August 17, 2013

What do you want from a restaurant? Great food, great service and great value. Ficardo ticked all the boxes. This was our best dining experience in Paphos and an excellent choice of our hosts John and Heather. This family run restaurant was busy yet maintained the personal touch as well as excellent quality food. Well worth a visit!

1  Thank Andy S
There are newer reviews for Ficardo Restaurant

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Great food , great service, the best dining experience in Pafos, you must go, you will not be disappointed, it's very busy, book before you go, Nicolas and family are great hosts and the food is excellent.

1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had a wonderful evening at Ficardo's on our penultimate night in Paphos. We had booked in advance, as we heard it could get busy, and were rewarded with a great table at the rear of this stunning al fresco restaurant.
Freshly baked bread was great, and the olive tapenade was delicious. The food we ordered (calamari and bruschetta, followed by kleftiko) was superb, and the best I've had in Cyprus. The meat on the kleftiko was cooked to absolute perfection and simply fell off of the bone.
I could not recommend this restaurant highly enough, and I'll be back the next time I'm in Paphos.

2  Thank PaulRocke
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Second year in Paphos, and this is the best restaurant yet. Found it by accident, but what a find. The food, the atmosphere, staff all fantastic. I had the best steak for years. I found out that Nickos the owner is a butcher by trade. My wife who's into her seafood loved the Sea Bass. Definitely worth a visit. I have been to all the top restaurants in Paphos, and in my opinion, this is number 1.

1  Thank AndyPR
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Lovely setting and atmosphere. Staff very welcoming and food was delicious. Go early in your holiday as you'll want to visit again.

1  Thank Martyn123456