“Fantastic Restuarant”
Review of Zaza - CLOSED

Zaza
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We visited here on our honeymoon in September 2012. We ate here on our first night & the meal was perfect, the wine, the atmosphere, the staff, everything was really good so we returned on our last night as we couldn't imagine a better place to finish our honeymoon.
Owner is a lovely man & even gives out a bottle of orange juice to every table with the bill which is really nice juice too.
Definitely a must if you visit Paphos!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Having being going to Cyprus for the last 5 yearsand we have just discovered this restaurant right on our doorstep (Limnaria Gardens). We had a fantastic meal. On arrival we were asked if we had booked,(we hadnt) but we managed to get one of the last 3 tables free tables. A good sign already- a popular restaurants with locals and holiday makers. We had two fantastic meals and would recomment the fillet steak in the pepper sauce or the stuffed breast of chicken, both delicious meals. We will definately going back!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Gets better and better , great service, drink on the house, fruit juice to take away and or carnations plus great food . One not to miss reasonable prices and lots of food .

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Good Food and hospitality the boss always makes you feel welcome busy night when we visited but still good service, lovely bottle of juice and flowers when leaving, lovely touch !

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I liked the food very much and it was a big menu, difficult to choose as it all looked good. The service was good. We went as I saw a review about it on your website and I can endorse their recommendation. Most of the restaurants have the same menu, but ZaZa seemed more varied.I liked all that I ate, and the service was good...nothing to dislike...except I was near a powerful fan which gave me a stiff neck!!