“Something different”
Review of Gold Sakura

Gold Sakura
Ranked #107 of 544 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Something different”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Took my son here for a birthday treat as he loves sushi. Very impressed. Waiters were very knowledgeable and talked us through the menu, even showing my son how too use chopsticks. When you have had your fill of lamb, olive oil and pitta, give this place a go, you won't be disappointed. A little on the pricey side, but still very good value for money.

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Amazing food, amazing place!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Everytime I visit Paphos /which is really often/ I visit at least one time. This pleace is beautiful and the food is one of the best I've ever tasted. After Gold Sakura sushi I don't want to order sushi elsewhere. Last time we sat at the Teppan table and the food was amazing . The chef is asian, so the quality was exellent. Will reccomend to all my friends. It look really expencive from the outside but the prices surprised me.
If you go there try the Gold Sakura salad/ with wakame / and the kataifi pranws :)

• Visited June 2013
oxford
“Awful”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our second visit to Gold Sakura a year on, and what a change, the service was really bad and the food, no where near as good on the previous visit. We left quite a lot as it was not appetising, the prawn tempura roll was burnt prawn in a roll. Some of the sushi was warm, just not a good experience.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jewelly100
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We went here for my sister's 1st wedding anniversary dinner, and were not disappointed. We were sitting around the teppenyaki, I ordered unagi to start followed by the chicken teriyaki, which came with vegetables & fried rice. Mouthwatering doesn't even begin to cover it, was an absolute delight. The staff were great and brought cake to the table and a plate decorated with Happy Anniversary in coulis which was a nice touch. If back in Paphos I'd definitely go again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank lealeablue
Sowerby Thirsk North Yorkshire
“Fine Dining”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Spent one week in Paphos, but managed to dine twice at this restaurant. Nothing was a problem to the friendly staff, (they even remembered us from a previous visit). Show -Table dining if require. Their question to detail could not be faulted. Wide choice of dishes from the menu with appealing presentation. Stylish crockery and cutlery with the obligatory chop sticks.

• Visited May 2013