“Very good Italian restaurant in Paphos”
Review of Porto Bello

Porto Bello
Ranked #19 of 556 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Nosy Be, Madagascar
“Very good Italian restaurant in Paphos”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We have been coming to Porto Bello for years now and not ones have we been disappointed. The food is good, service is excellent and the prices are very reasonable, something we cannot say about many restaurants in Paphos.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Wallasey
“Excellent Italian food in Paphos”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Friendly service - Staff are attentive to customers' needs without being intrusive (always a plus). The meal we had in October was excellent and we will undoubtedly return. There is a varied menu at reasonable prices. Porto Bello offers great value for money.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“meal alone”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I am a well travelled woman in my late fifties but very young at heart. I do not have a problem eating out at restaurants alone. I recently enjoyed a fantastic meal and intellectual conversation with a Sedish member of staff and the owner of the establishment. My meal of medium rare fillet steak with a peppercorn sauce was the best meal I have had in Paphos. When I have steak I like it to melt in my mouth and it did. The accompaniment of potatoes and vegetables were equally as good. I treated myself to a portion of tiramisu cake and was slightly disappointed in this only because I make a mean version myself. The menu here caters for all tastes. Although not the cheapest definitely worth paying more for quality and service. I will be back next year when I visit family and friends.

Visited October 2013
Stoke On Trent
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Very good and great pizza and all the rest. Very good on the whole. Loved chilli oil
We had prawns et to start which was good and loved the atmosphere of the place. Chicken breast was good

London, United Kingdom
“Great last meal”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

When you've had enough meze and crepes but still want something authentic, this is the place to go. Cute surrounding, cats kept at bay. Lovely gent on 'front of house', makes everyone feel welcome. Probably best to book if going during peek season/times. Table was wobbly, we had been on a boat all day though... Hmmm. ~