“MUST GO”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Porto Bello

Porto Bello
Ranked #20 of 539 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“MUST GO”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

a group of six experienced a amazing time at the Porto Bello, everything from the service to the food was unreal, the staff couldn't do anything more for you every single one of them, there was a wide selection on the menu from pastas to a variety of steaks with different selection of sauces. Don't waste your time with any other Italian in pathos get to Porto Bella.

• Visited August 2013

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
paphos
“excellent food friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

i went with my wife and kids for italian, i knew the place but i never visited that restaurant.i must say that i enjoyed the food and the friendly atmosphere very much and i was sorried that i didnt go there before. very good place to dine i'll definitly go again

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank kalotaksidos
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Very good food, very good service. Free wifi. A bit more expensive that we expected though. I recommend this restaurang. (Come in early if you can, it was almost empty when we arrived around 7 pm and almost full when we left 1½ hour later.)

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Favourite in Paphos”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed in Paphos May this year and ate here twice. You couldnt get a more friendly, homely atmosphere. The food is fantastic, all freshly cooked, my partner said it was the best pasta dish he had ever eaten! The owner introduced us to his family and make us feel so welcome we just had to go back a second time. One thing we particularly liked was that there was no pushy tout standing outside trying to entice you in which says a lot in my opinion.
I would recommend this restaurant highly.

• Visited May 2013
Paphos
“We Will Definitely Be Back”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I usually go to CavallinI for Italian food but it is not open on Sunday, so we decided to try the Porto Bello, which has been on our "must try" list for a long time. We were very happy that we went as the food was excellent. The ambience & decor are very good but most importantly the staff are first class. Service was a bit slow but the restaurant was very busy, which was a good sign & the food was worth the wait. My wife had mushrooms to start , whilst I had the baked aubergines, both of which were great. For main courses, my wife had the vegetarian pizza (thin base), which she was very happy with. I had the best seafood risotto, that I have had in many a year. This restaurant will definitely be on our regular list of restaurants thst we go to in Paphos. Thanks Porto Bello for a lovely dining experience.

Visited July 2013