“Favourite in Paphos”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed in Paphos May this year and ate here twice. You couldnt get a more friendly, homely atmosphere. The food is fantastic, all freshly cooked, my partner said it was the best pasta dish he had ever eaten! The owner introduced us to his family and make us feel so welcome we just had to go back a second time. One thing we particularly liked was that there was no pushy tout standing outside trying to entice you in which says a lot in my opinion.
I would recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife & I usually go to CavallinI for Italian food but it is not open on Sunday, so we decided to try the Porto Bello, which has been on our "must try" list for a long time. We were very happy that we went as the food was excellent. The ambience & decor are very good but most importantly the staff are first class. Service was a bit slow but the restaurant was very busy, which was a good sign & the food was worth the wait. My wife had mushrooms to start , whilst I had the baked aubergines, both of which were great. For main courses, my wife had the vegetarian pizza (thin base), which she was very happy with. I had the best seafood risotto, that I have had in many a year. This restaurant will definitely be on our regular list of restaurants thst we go to in Paphos. Thanks Porto Bello for a lovely dining experience.

1  Thank Barry W
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We come here every time we visit Cyprus. It has always maintained a friendly atmosphere. You are welcomed like long lost friends!!!! I doubt that we are really remembered from one year to the next, but it is nice to think that we might be. The food is excellent, we always enjoy whatever we order. They also offer you a drink at the end of your meal - 'on the house'! So... Great restaurant, great welcome, great food & great location. It has become somewhat of a tradition when we visit Cyprus now.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We love this restaurant. The food is great as is the service. Really is worth many visits. We always make sure we eat here several times each holiday.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Fabulous night, very attentive and caters for all your needs. Free drink on the house afterwards :) can be expensive but you get what you pay for. manager and staff all friendly. will go again soon!

1  Thank Henry m